Endless Charge Anti-Afk Script

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
Endless Charge Anti-Afk Script
What you will need: Autohotkey

What is the use of this: Leveling, Goddess Medal Farm, Breaking the game and causing QQs

What does it do?: It loops the L key every 3-5 seconds to prevent getting kicked for being AFK, allowing you to sit in Endless Charge rooms for days

Downside: Cannot get it to do this while the program (DragonNest) is minimized, this can be fixed by having a second computer or being savvy in autohotkey i suppose, wasn't an issue for me since I have 2 computers, if you do find a way to get it to work minimized, share.

Code:
#MaxThreads 2
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

;; Attack Spam
m::
toggle := !toggle
Loop
{
   If (toggle) {
      TrayTip,,AFK On
      WinActivate, DragonNest,
      Send, l
      Sleep, 3000
	Send, l
	Sleep, 3000
   }
   Else {
      TrayTip,,AFK Off
      WinActivate, DragonNest,
      Return
   }
}
Return
Hotkey to start/break the loop = M

I leveled 22-31 just afking, and have enough medals to buy the level 32 challanger set two or three times.

I found it useful maybe you will too.

Its not detectable as it does nothing to the game, it simply tells you computer that your keyboard keys are being pressed, DragonNest's antibot thing has not caused me problems and I have been doing this for over a month. There are a handful of people who have already been doing the same thing one way or another, so lets even the playing field
You need two virus scans to confirm that it is not a virus.
dude how you do this hack? can you make tutorial please
Quote Originally Posted by TonyKaiser View Post
You need two virus scans to confirm that it is not a virus.
Its not a program. Its a script. You use Autohotkey and use the script cant really have a virus scan.
Quote Originally Posted by TonyKaiser View Post
You need two virus scans to confirm that it is not a virus.
Wow really? Only executable files can really harm your computer. As you can see, there isn't a file attached. And if you were to scan the code (knowing the language is not necessary) do you see anything that resembles a virus?
I'm surprised that no one made a bot for this in AutoIT >_<

Anyways good job.
It's not working for DN SEA. T_T
this will only work when you have PWR right?
Quote Originally Posted by 12345lul View Post
this will only work when you have PWR right?
I'm pretty sure, yes. Only thing this method is super slow to grind or afk bot. My opinion you can grind at Astrael Lab for more exp and less time...
Quote Originally Posted by kainz View Post
I'm pretty sure, yes. Only thing this method is super slow to grind or afk bot. My opinion you can grind at Astrael Lab for more exp and less time...
To a point, when you have power and your afking in the arena you get a pretty good chunk of xp, and the way it works is its only 10 power every 2 minutes, having 800, thats about 4-5 hours of power in the arena

This isn't some miraculous method of cheating the game, but it does help, quite frankly I found using power in dungeons to be useless after level 24 or so, as the gain was not very much even in the SH dungeons, I gained more xp by afking in the arena for a few hours then doing 5 dungeons and spending all the power, doing all the dungeons gave me about 40% of a level after 24, with pwr ofcourse, however..one night in the arena, even after your power is gone was always a level + 20% when I awakened, til about 28, then it gets slow again, but its afking..who cares..level while you do something else lol..

The reason it didn't work for DN SEA is because you have to change the window title in the script, I don't play DN SEA so I don't know the name of the window, its probably not DragonNest only like DN NA is, I don't think it would work well with SEA tho because of the fatigue.

An auto it bot would be too complicated considering there are already bots that use .dlls and hooks, there is none thats public obviously but the effort to do a bot in autoit would be far too depressing considering the recent influx of farm bots again, I personally won't mess with auto it on a scale like that because of the amount of different scripts that all have to function at certain times, movement, attack, targetting, skills, inventory cleaning, repair..its very much a headache just thinking about it, not to mention with ranged characters using auto attack..


No virus scan is needed, everything that functions you can see above, its not very much..just the L key

It won't work in any rooms other then Endless Charge because in the other rooms/private you have to click start, you can add that probably but honestly timing out the rounds so it doesn't click before the round is over wouldn't be worth it unless your really going to afk in a private room with a friend, and if either script messes up it would ruin it.

Its useful, even if you think dungeons are faster, you cant dungeon when your asleep or away..so gain XP from the arena, plus the goddess medals are a bonus, even if you have one of the other sets and don't need the challanger gear there are other things you can use the medals for.

The script is very basic, the hardest part was getting the window to target, at first I was just using X Y coords where my window bar was to target it but thanks to some help on the autohotkey forums I was able to add the winactivate, a few people on the forums gave me some methods on trying to get this to work while minimized, but none of them succeeded, if anyone here is good at autohotkey and are able to figure it out please share it with everyone here, I noticed this forum doesn't get alot of activity even tho the game is fairly popular, any little bit of anything is helping right? :P
Quote Originally Posted by dirtyzerg View Post
To a point, when you have power and your afking in the arena you get a pretty good chunk of xp, and the way it works is its only 10 power every 2 minutes, having 800, thats about 4-5 hours of power in the arena

This isn't some miraculous method of cheating the game, but it does help, quite frankly I found using power in dungeons to be useless after level 24 or so, as the gain was not very much even in the SH dungeons, I gained more xp by afking in the arena for a few hours then doing 5 dungeons and spending all the power, doing all the dungeons gave me about 40% of a level after 24, with pwr ofcourse, however..one night in the arena, even after your power is gone was always a level + 20% when I awakened, til about 28, then it gets slow again, but its afking..who cares..level while you do something else lol..

The reason it didn't work for DN SEA is because you have to change the window title in the script, I don't play DN SEA so I don't know the name of the window, its probably not DragonNest only like DN NA is, I don't think it would work well with SEA tho because of the fatigue.

An auto it bot would be too complicated considering there are already bots that use .dlls and hooks, there is none thats public obviously but the effort to do a bot in autoit would be far too depressing considering the recent influx of farm bots again, I personally won't mess with auto it on a scale like that because of the amount of different scripts that all have to function at certain times, movement, attack, targetting, skills, inventory cleaning, repair..its very much a headache just thinking about it, not to mention with ranged characters using auto attack..


No virus scan is needed, everything that functions you can see above, its not very much..just the L key

It won't work in any rooms other then Endless Charge because in the other rooms/private you have to click start, you can add that probably but honestly timing out the rounds so it doesn't click before the round is over wouldn't be worth it unless your really going to afk in a private room with a friend, and if either script messes up it would ruin it.

Its useful, even if you think dungeons are faster, you cant dungeon when your asleep or away..so gain XP from the arena, plus the goddess medals are a bonus, even if you have one of the other sets and don't need the challanger gear there are other things you can use the medals for.

The script is very basic, the hardest part was getting the window to target, at first I was just using X Y coords where my window bar was to target it but thanks to some help on the autohotkey forums I was able to add the winactivate, a few people on the forums gave me some methods on trying to get this to work while minimized, but none of them succeeded, if anyone here is good at autohotkey and are able to figure it out please share it with everyone here, I noticed this forum doesn't get alot of activity even tho the game is fairly popular, any little bit of anything is helping right? :P
Reading your last paragraph, I don't know how to get it to work minimized. However there is a program called IMaxMacro, same concept and all but if you set active window you can do other things and it should automatically run (even if alt tabbed)
I don't see how this is better EXP wise? I started lv 22 and left it on for about 7-8 hours and I only got 70% full... LOL
Quote Originally Posted by 12345lul View Post
Reading your last paragraph, I don't know how to get it to work minimized. However there is a program called IMaxMacro, same concept and all but if you set active window you can do other things and it should automatically run (even if alt tabbed)
ill try that and see


Quote Originally Posted by kainz View Post
I don't see how this is better EXP wise? I started lv 22 and left it on for about 7-8 hours and I only got 70% full... LOL
Unless you got a full bot I don't see how gaining 70% of xp doing nothing is better then no xp doing nothing, mine was on 24/7..for days at a time, only time i reset it is when power resets.
how do you use this please tell me
can i rank up here? lol.
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?