default weapon idea

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
default weapon idea
I think that the idea or modifying the default weapon is good to save gp. I use the g36e and ump so I would greatly appreciate it if anyone made them.
it's already been done you idiot. search button you dumbass. it's not alchemy, it's really not that hard to comprehend.


and besides, all it changes is the look, RoF, and accuracy, doesn't change clip size, damage, amo, or give you the scope. so really it's not very helpful.
there's already m16 to g36e valkyrie so use the search button
G36E Valk is my fav skin for guns
Quote Originally Posted by jamesaime View Post
I think that the idea or modifying the default weapon is good to save gp. I use the g36e and ump so I would greatly appreciate it if anyone made them.
I could make another if your having trouble find one, i made a ak-74 u version if ya want.
[img]http://skepticalteacher.files.*********.com/2009/10/facepalm.jpg[/img]

Nobody understands what modding really is in this section...
I don't mean looks, i mean rof, recoil and all that. If there is M16 to G36e with same rate of fire as G36e, same recoil and accuracy then sorry because i did not see it.
IT CAN'T FUCKING BE DONE!
You obviously have no idea what modding is.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us