QuestionVisualBasic6 gun code??

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
VisualBasic6 gun code??
I have problem with gun code!
Here is my gun code:

Code:
Dim gun As Long
    Dim gun1 As Long
    Dim gun2 As Single
    Call ReadALong("WarRock", &H896E28, gun)
    gun1 = gun + &H4C
    gun2 = Text2.Text
    Call WriteALong("WarRock", gun1, gun2)
I don't know what is wrong but VB6 says "ByRef argument type mismatch"??
Why Nobody Help Me??
Quote Originally Posted by jokuvaan11 View Post
I have problem with gun code!
Here is my gun code:

Code:
Dim gun As Long
    Dim gun1 As Long
    Dim gun2 As Single
    Call ReadALong("WarRock", &H896E28, gun)
    gun1 = gun + &H4C
    gun2 = Text2.Text
    Call WriteALong("WarRock", gun1, gun2)
I don't know what is wrong but VB6 says "ByRef argument type mismatch"??
you copyd that code from someone else right...., next time copy it right lol....


btw:
w000000000000t 200 posts >>>>>MPGH.NET 4 EVER
That code isn't for VB6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEWB

NEWB
NEWB
Quote Originally Posted by blackdrag0 View Post
you copyd that code from someone else right...., next time copy it right lol....


btw:
w000000000000t 200 posts >>>>>MPGH.NET 4 EVER
I didn't I writed it myself!!
(all codes can look same cuz here is not so many ways to finish)
Dim gun as long,thats what your missing,and yes that is vb6 codeing,ok next change the
Dim gun2 As single
to
dim gun2 as long
then change the text2.text to just text2
Quote Originally Posted by cjg333 View Post
Dim gun as long,thats what your missing,and yes that is vb6 codeing,ok next change the
Dim gun2 As single
to
dim gun2 as long
then change the text2.text to just text2
Dim gun As Long is there!!!

EDIT: NOW IT WORKS I CHANGED SINGLE TO LONG.
Thank You cjg
Quote Originally Posted by dikketr0l View Post
That code isn't for VB6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEWB

NEWB
NEWB
WHAT IS THIS CODE THEN???
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us