Shot Gun Code Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Shot Gun Code Help
I need help with this code:

I have a custom module.

What do i change if i have a custom module



Code:
Dim Shotgun1 As Long
Dim Shotgun2 As Long
Call ReadALong("Warrock", &H1279280, Shotgun1)
Shotgun2 = Shotgun1 + &H4C
Call WriteAFloat("Warrock", Shotgun2, Value)
What do i add if i want to add text box to add wep num
Only the "value" to "34" i think
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t
Dim Shotgun1 As Long
Dim Shotgun2 As Long
Call ReadALong("Warrock", &H1279280, Shotgun1)
Shotgun2 = Shotgun1 + &H4C
Call WriteAFloat("Warrock", Shotgun2, Text1.text)
I answered his question on another thread.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
I answered his question on another thread.
Well Adress changed...
I got it but not offset.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us