UnhappyProgramming help... Please..

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
I have ADD and i learned c#, about intermediate.
Took me some years, but it is because i didn't code everyday, sometimes i took long breaks, and now i can make alright programs.

Now i'm trying to learn c++ and i remember when i first tried it out, i didn't understand much, but now i can make simple console programs in c++,
and i'm making a simple rpg console game. But it is fun :-) I'm not sure what i should do when i'm done with it, because i want
to learn more, and how to make gui, and winapps stuff using c++, but that's a little too hard right now i suppose.

When i first started out with C#, i used Unity 3D, so i basically learned C# using Unity.
I watched a lot of tutorials, but i didn't like it, i don't like watching tutorials because i feel like
i'm not learning and just watching it and not understand the code.

After some months i wanted to make programs, so i tried visual studio. I didn't understand a lot,
but after some weeks of googling and finding resources, i watched tutorials, and i hated it, but
i had to because i didn't know where to start, and i didn't like reading.

But again after some weeks i began to make simple programs, and because of so many breaks,
i learned about how to use interfaces in Unity a month or 2 ago. So right now i'm not 100% sure when to use interfaces in apps
the same goes for structs and dictionaries(sorry if misspelled) and some other cool stuff. But i'm sure i'll get there sometime.

Sorry if this post sounds like it's all about me, but i'm just sharing my journey, maybe it'll help, and i know it isn't c# but, maybe it'll help
to start with a simpler programming language. My first real programming language was c#
the self-diagnosis is 2 much

( not referring to anyone in particular )
Quote Originally Posted by jolo309 View Post
snip
You need to learn the logic of code.
Start with something REALLY easy. I would recommend scratch by MIT for you. It will help you learn basic linear programming.
Quote Originally Posted by RarwMuffinz View Post
You need to learn the logic of code.
Start with something REALLY easy. I would recommend scratch by MIT for you. It will help you learn basic linear programming.
I'm confident with C# though, but i'm not having a lot of self confidence, so i have maybe underestimated stuff.
I have used Visual Basic, but i wanted to learn C# instead. Next language i want my knowledge to grow in is C++.

I just made a video about a program(showing some of the source code aswell) i made, but i'm not allowed to post links

"Start with something "REALLY easy""
I would get bored very quickly if i had to start it something way too easy, as right now i feel pretty confident with C#.
Sorry if i sound rude, i don't mean to. I'm a very friendly person :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RarwMuffinz View Post
This kid reportedly has the cognitive ability of a 3rd grader. Visual Basic is too advanced, send him over to Scratch.
I hope that reply isn't pointed at me, because i do not think VB is too advanced, and i use C# as my main language, as it is first programming language :-) I have learned a lot.

My grammar isn't good, i know that.

PS. Sorry if i misunderstood anything
What about Visual Basic ? Learn it.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
What about Visual Basic ? Learn it.
This kid reportedly has the cognitive ability of a 3rd grader. Visual Basic is too advanced, send him over to Scratch.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us