Red faceMAX'S PUBLIC HACK CS:GO V1.2

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
MAX'S PUBLIC HACK CS:GO V1.2
MAX'S PUBLIC CS:GO HACK v1.1

CHANGELOG:
- changed signature


VIRUSSCANS:
Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1443788245/
Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/8cyh0b9yhq

Just download and install on desktop!
What you need:
-
Microsoft Redistruable 2013/2015
- If it still doesnt work:
- install Visual Studio 2015(Community Edition (free)) with C++ Extension

HOW TO INSTALL: STEP 1: Extract to Desktop and read the Readme.txt
STEP 2: Open CS:GO
STEP 3: Open Hack and have fun

FEATURES:
ESP,TEAMESP,NOFLASH,RADARESP

VIDEO:



SCREENSHOT:















PLEASE KEEP ALL FILES TOGETHER IN ONE FOLDER!!!

Special thanks to:
My C++ Teacher: Mehmet !!!
Public v1.2_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.zip6.0 MB · 1,606 downloads Clean
Your hacks very lag and you get cooldown ....
Quote Originally Posted by AdomasJ View Post
Your hacks very lag and you get cooldown ....
choose other Quality like 1 or 2 maybe your computer isnt made for 3
File is clean, Approved.

Also removed x64 installer, only x86 is needed.
What are the features tho?
Thanks for sharing!
Archive is damaged! Unexpected end of archive!
Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post
What are the features tho?
Thanks for sharing!
FEATURES:
ESP,TEAMESP,NOFLASH,RADARESP it was in the OP man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by altairr89 View Post
Archive is damaged! Unexpected end of archive!
it worked for me man try redownloading it
Quote Originally Posted by altairr89 View Post
Archive is damaged! Unexpected end of archive!
Use a different web browser/reinstall winrar.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Use a different web browser/reinstall winrar.
What happend to Yamiez?
Quote Originally Posted by Qukaez View Post
What happend to Yamiez?
Post ban...
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Post ban...
I just hope you wont get banned
Update earlier today. Still working/ UD?
Quote Originally Posted by firstaid1023 View Post
Update earlier today. Still working/ UD?
Working on Update right now need to change some small things will add Bunnyhop today (no good Bunnyhop but still it's a Bunnyhop)!
Can anyone help me? It keeps saying that some files are missing, i even have DLL fixer.. i find the file, put it in the folder and then it's a new file missing.. and again and again and again..

For instans, files like api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll

I don't know how to fix it.. I've downloaded the .rar with dlls fixes from this site and I've got the Dll fixer program.. It keep coming up with new files that I'm missing.. Help please.
Quote Originally Posted by Hackieblackie View Post
Can anyone help me? It keeps saying that some files are missing, i even have DLL fixer.. i find the file, put it in the folder and then it's a new file missing.. and again and again and again..

For instans, files like api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.dll

I don't know how to fix it.. I've downloaded the .rar with dlls fixes from this site and I've got the Dll fixer program.. It keep coming up with new files that I'm missing.. Help please.
Please add my Skype: m.Quakez for Support
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?