TalkingCA MAINTENACE OVER!!

Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
CA MAINTENACE OVER!!
IT's OVER!!!!EVERYONE START PATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swear if they patched our hacks imma be so pissed off :P
lol. i guess you camped at the nexon's homepage and wait lol.
they probably did


NEXON FAIL ONCE AGAIN that or Trend micro is being gay again -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Luke6.5 View Post


NEXON FAIL ONCE AGAIN that or Trend micro is being gay again -.-
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Luke6.5 View Post


NEXON FAIL ONCE AGAIN that or Trend micro is being gay again -.-
BIG PHAT FAILBLOG.ORG FOR NEXON
That's your internet, this works fine for me. Why get pissed if hacks are patched? I'm happy as hell I can finally play legit since no one else will be hacking. I've been waiting over a week now.
Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
That's your internet, this works fine for me. Why get pissed if hacks are patched? I'm happy as hell I can finally play legit since no one else will be hacking. I've been waiting over a week now.
im just happy that gor*motha fucka*dan stopped releasing his noob hacks.
i never new it was going to patch
hey guys lets try out the new fireteam together
YEAH!

I am thinking alpha server password MPGH name of the game would be HGPM?
Quote Originally Posted by Luke6.5 View Post
YEAH!

I am thinking alpha server password MPGH name of the game would be HGPM?
room name: phail
27/32 mb done -.- my speed is shit for some reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Luke6.5 View Post
27/32 mb done -.- my speed is shit for some reason.
alpha channel 4
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us