Simple DLL Injector

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Simple DLL Injector
Hey,

This is a working injector, created by Team MFH from another game.
Again, I do not take credit of this injector.

INSTRUCTIONS: Please, READ IT. I know it can be a lot, but your ANSWERS TO YOUR PROBLEMS CAN BE SOLVED BY READING THE ENTIRE THING.

---------
INSTRUCTIONS

Right click > Run as Admin

Type Engine.exe Case Sensitive!

Select your DLL

Case SENSITIVE

Once you're done, type N and press enter. It should look like this.
------------

--------------
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS

I'VE HAD MANY PEOPLE WITH PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING AND WORKING THIS INJECTOR.

The reason, because people can't run it as administrator when they just click it.


Step 2: You should see the download-able file in text, Click here to start download

Step 3: RIGHT CLICK Click here to start download

Step 4: CLICK SAVE LINK AS

Step 5: Save it where-ever you like.

Step 6: Now you can Run it as Admin. (If you're using Vista or Windows7)
-----------------------
DOWNLOAD

Remove the spaces and go to
w w w. m e d i a f i r e.com/?rxflkwmjmno

-----------------------
PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE USING THIS

Q: I can't get this link to work! plzhelpplzplzplzplzplzplz
A: Remove the spaces and retype the whole thing


Q: I can't get this to work plzhelp
A: Run it as Admin if you're using vistadows7


Q: My hack won't inject! youfakeomgomgomgomg
A: First of all, for the process, you should type Engine.exe (Case sensitive)
A: Remember, if it asks you if you wanna inject another DLL (Y/N), Type either N (case sensitive) if you don't want to inject another DLL and press enter.
Type Y (case sensitive) and press enter if you want to inject another DLL.

Q: this is not working! lies!plzhelp
A: This is working I tested it this morning, yesterday, and so on
If it ain't working for you, read the whole ENTIRE THREAD. I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH. YOU'LL EVENTUALLY SPAM AND SUDDENLY YOU FIND YOUR ANSWERS ON THIS THREAD. omgomgomgomg, I know.


Q: Can you make chams fly hack? plzplzplzplzplz etc etc
A: No.
-----------------------
I know that I may be a choob, and you don't HAVE TO TRUST ME.
This is just a working injector, not created by me.(I don't take credits)
This file is clean, safe to download.
I just want to help the community, provide a working injector.

If this is TRULY not working for you, I can provide help. Post here.
Any flaws in my thread, post here.
We don't allow outside download links, please follow proper protocol.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us