Which weapon do you get?

PollWhich weapon you get?
91 votes
Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5
Event is soon over
why cant i vote?
Quote Originally Posted by zdog55 View Post
why cant i vote?
I dont know :/
Quote Originally Posted by mizzer3 View Post
hk69 sucks:P tmp9 and psg-1 is good ^^
Dont double post...
Quote Originally Posted by mizzer3 View Post
Event is soon over
Read that up there ^^
Quote Originally Posted by zdog55 View Post
why cant i vote?
Mayb you have already voted
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
Dont double post...

Read that up there ^^

Mayb you have already voted
srry i will not do that again
i havent voted on this but on all poles it says you are not allowed to vote
Quote Originally Posted by zdog55 View Post
i havent voted on this but on all poles it says you are not allowed to vote
Huh? Not allowed? Weard...
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Omg this event is absolutely pointless, it takes soooo long to get 100 kills and you get fk all xp..

Another bright idea from the fat lazy stoners at K2

I bought premium today, got 2 codes ( 2 x knife ) Thank you K2 you retards
Lol Reaper!! They took heavy cash and gave you 2 knifes(complimentary/Bonus) to fight them(k2) with...
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
OMG there is nothing after 300 kills i end the event last night and on the top says that i completed it that sucks....
People are scratching around to complete the event of 300 kills( which sucks at a snail pace). I think you have already crossed the tough part, now enjoy your Gold Mp5( new year gift from k2)!!
Quote Originally Posted by vinleo007 View Post
People are scratching around to complete the event of 300 kills( which sucks at a snail pace). I think you have already crossed the tough part, now enjoy your Gold Mp5( new year gift from k2)!!
Vinleo, like ihelper says to me dont double post please ...
I have 100 kills, but I don't get a weapon.
How do I get a weapon? Can someone please tell me?
As soon as you get 100 snowball kills check in your inventory, there will be a gun there waiting
No, I already did that, but there was no weapon.
Quote Originally Posted by olivierh View Post
No, I already did that, but there was no weapon.
Hmm I dont know Srry dude ^^ Sure you have 100 kills?
I'm sure I have 2 Acc. with both 100 kills. And still no weapon
Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?