Color player models

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Color player models
Can anyone make a new color player model for the new patch like SethSkyler did? I admit, I am a noob. I have tried this but i just failed.
Just redownload the one he made and put it in.. it's not like it's patched, is it?
NUUUP, not patched.
Didn't they add a new mercenary though?
and like 10 new zombie models...
ill do it...

ill just leave a macro running overnight.

what color?
green, blue, white, yellow, or red?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
ill do it...

ill just leave a macro running overnight.

what color?
green, blue, white, yellow, or red?
cORNDOG HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MACRO TO DO THAT?
mouse/key stroke record.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
mouse/key stroke record.
LOL That easy?
ya. but i hate CS4, and PS 7 isnt co-operating.
How about green body and yellow head? ;p

Edit:Acutally, any color would be fine because I really want the new zombie models to be added.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us