all day every day
How Often do you get high?
As long as I'm not working, I tend to smoke all the time.
once a month right now, only smoke weed maybe a few xans to ease the anxiety i gain from weed.
I only ever have gotten stoned twice, however would definitely be up for it again.
i used to get high everyday but after my gf dumped me i quit
now i only play table tennis.
now i only play table tennis.
Every evening, without fail, but it's for pain relief and anxiety after an accident
about a 2 1/2 grams a day, plus i carry my cartridge on me at all times
Whatever i feel like it 

I get every day with snoop dog
Only like 5-7 times / a year to get rid of depression and fix sleep schedule sometimes or fix trash in my head
All day every day
3-4 times per month, not that much but still..
I started smoking weed this year, since then I've been smoking at least twice a week
In the UK weed is expensive and stupidly illegal still, yet the state will hand out prescription opiates..
I would get stoned every day if I could
I would get stoned every day if I could
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksHow often do you guys play LEGIT?
66 WarRock - International Hackshow often are you on this site! ? 27 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatshow many fps you getWH 16 C++/C Programminghow/why did you get into learning a coding languageMA 19 Combat Arms DiscussionsHow often do you T-Bag? 2
