[LUA] VB.NET Junk Code Generator

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
And once again we can see that the average age of MPGH members is below 12.

You can't even argument, lol.
>implying argument is a verb
Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
>implying argument is a verb
Argue*, im sorry
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
Argue*, im sorry
now you're hiding the fact that you are
A N G R Y
Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
now you're hiding the fact that you are
A N G R Y
Exactly
Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
>implying argument is a verb
green texting outside of 4chan, what a nerd
I think your junk generator may be mentally ill????
better take it to the meme doktor :^(
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
Okay, you guys are mentally retarded.
What exactly makes me "mentally retarded", huh? And what's up with the aggresivity lmao, I think you need control your anger better
Quote Originally Posted by asuchan View Post
What exactly makes me "mentally retarded", huh? And what's up with the aggresivity lmao, I think you need control your anger better
Hey dude he's gotta use the correct term, calling someone a full out autistic retard is inappropriate on the internet!
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
Okay, you guys are mentally retarded.





Please give me one line in my comments where i say that you guys copy pasted this.

Give me one line where i am mad without getting insulted first.
he wasnt talking about you, you self centered fucking nazi. It sure is reddit in here.

"WOW U GUYS R RETARDED IM TO SMART FOR U BUNCH OF 12 YEER OLDS XD"

also weeaboos fuck off.
Quote Originally Posted by Sonny236 View Post
he wasnt talking about you, you self centered fucking nazi. It sure is reddit in here.

"WOW U GUYS R RETARDED IM TO SMART FOR U BUNCH OF 12 YEER OLDS XD"

also weeaboos fuck off.
Therefore every single people in this forum whom are from German are Nazi's? Your logic makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by cdr1za View Post
Nobody said this was copy-pasted in this thread as far as I can tell. And it's not, it was just a pain in the ass and uses some autistic code, but it still serves it's purpose. Also, why did you have to get so mad skiddo?
Dear @cdr1za, I think its a good time to require some glasses on your side so you could at least see some replies, one down below was taken from this threat and you say "nobody said this was copy-pasted?

Quote Originally Posted by asuchan View Post
-rep copy/pasted from NanoDesu
I really think people should pay fucking attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Therefore every single people in this forum whom are from German are Nazi's? Your logic makes no sense.



Dear @cdr1za, I think its a good time to require some glasses on your side so you could at least see some replies, one down below was taken from this threat and you say "nobody said this was copy-pasted?



I really think people should pay fucking attention.


Just..... don't argue with them. It will lead to cancer in some cases.
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
Just..... don't argue with them. It will lead to cancer in some cases.
I already have a brain damage from this thread
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post

Therefore every single people in this forum whom are from German are Nazi's? Your logic makes no sense.

Dear @cdr1za, I think its a good time to require some glasses on your side so you could at least see some replies, one down below was taken from this threat and you say "nobody said this was copy-pasted?

I really think people should pay fucking attention.

First of all, you're an idiot for taking "you self centered fucking nazi" literally, secondly, my post was a joke and I've known cdriza for about 2 years now, he knew I was joking, unless you really think this is copy/pasted from a Garry's Mod cheat I made months ago??? Do you even stop and think about how much of an idiot you're gonna make of yourself before clicking the post button?

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post

I already have a brain damage from this thread
No, I'm pretty sure both you and @WasserEsser both had brain damage to begin with.
LOL ^ /2short
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us