How should someone who doesn't know if you guys are close friends know that your post was meant as a joke?
I never said that the code is copy pasted, all i did was quoting the previous post like this:
Now please tell me where i say that the code is copy pasted and where i'm insulting your friends first without getting insulted as a moron? I just quoted previous posts where you said that this is copy pasted. I never said myself that it is copy pasted. I don't know that you are friends and that your post was clearly a joke, so there is no reason at all from your friend to come at me and insult me as a moron in the first place.
But it's useless to argue with you guys.
I never said that the code is copy pasted, all i did was quoting the previous post like this:
But someone already said that this is copy pasted. I myself can't provide proof that this is copy pasted, but it's your own script and you should know why it creates whitespaces right from the start without thinking about it if you really coded this.
But it's useless to argue with you guys.







.. Am gonna leave this thread to be now on, because I'm not gonna deal with half mature little kids like yourself who is YET to grow up and get out of diapers. Have a nice Thursday.