Lightbulbfor public sharin code only \o3o/

Posts 406–420 of 437 · Page 28 of 30
Quote Originally Posted by InfinityGamer01 View Post
Hey, you might wanna update some of it. So I tried all of it on 3 diff. accounts and all of them got banned. Im pretty sure Infinite Energy,Instant Open,DZA1-4, and Super walk is safe but when I tried the Pistol Mod,GM Loot, and Looting Table Test 3 within an hour I got banned so I think one/two or these three are not safe anymore.
can u share uspistol mod gm loot and looting table code I am using firefox but this code never works for me and u may provide more details what have u done within this hour killing boss with pistol mod 1-2 hit?I think GM loot and loot table is not safe anymore but u can still carry test with new account
Quote Originally Posted by ccuuttww1 View Post
can u share uspistol mod gm loot and looting table code I am using firefox but this code never works for me and u may provide more details what have u done within this hour killing boss with pistol mod 1-2 hit?I think GM loot and loot table is not safe anymore but u can still carry test with new account
Hey, can you clarify it? I mean if you got banned from using GM Loot and Looting Table Test 3? I am also using firefox and all the codes I found are working.

How I got banned(3 Dummy Accounts, actually 1 acc. I am trying to level up)
-So after I created this accounts I instantly used it and finished a mission in Nastya's Holdout and proceed to FP when I got there the mission was about killing spiders and getting a sample, I killed every single zombie I found on my way to the mission then when I got there my Exp suddenly stopped increasing and I cant loot any spiders(Loot the blood sample) basically I am already banned so I reloaded the page and got the 24-hour ban Message.
-On the other account Im trying to level up, its not really about those 3 codes(Pistol Mod,GM Loot, and Looting Table Test 3) it was just about the DZAs. Be careful when using it on boss, actually I got a strategy on how not to get banned while killing the boss with the use of DZAs.

I dont think it's safe to share the code here since there can be a spy anytime. Actually the codes can all be found in this thread or you just might wanna accept my friend request and I'll PM you the codes. Heads up!

I got more than 10 codes here.
Quote Originally Posted by InfinityGamer01 View Post
Hey, can you clarify it? I mean if you got banned from using GM Loot and Looting Table Test 3? I am also using firefox and all the codes I found are working.

How I got banned(3 Dummy Accounts, actually 1 acc. I am trying to level up)
-So after I created this accounts I instantly used it and finished a mission in Nastya's Holdout and proceed to FP when I got there the mission was about killing spiders and getting a sample, I killed every single zombie I found on my way to the mission then when I got there my Exp suddenly stopped increasing and I cant loot any spiders(Loot the blood sample) basically I am already banned so I reloaded the page and got the 24-hour ban Message.
-On the other account Im trying to level up, its not really about those 3 codes(Pistol Mod,GM Loot, and Looting Table Test 3) it was just about the DZAs. Be careful when using it on boss, actually I got a strategy on how not to get banned while killing the boss with the use of DZAs.

I dont think it's safe to share the code here since there can be a spy anytime. Actually the codes can all be found in this thread or you just might wanna accept my friend request and I'll PM you the codes. Heads up!

I got more than 10 codes here.
I would have asked you through PM, but you have them disabled. Could you enable PM's and PM me the codes, or add me on skype and send me codes? DZA isn't working from this thread, although the superwalk, infinite energy, instant open, and no zombies works, so I can loot. but I need to grind EXP.
Quote Originally Posted by murilorez View Post
Someone knows a DMG hacker?
No, Damage Hack makes the game unbalanced and will be the admins cue to patch them all(Literally all AoB Hacks)

Quote Originally Posted by GodsWolf View Post
I would have asked you through PM, but you have them disabled. Could you enable PM's and PM me the codes, or add me on skype and send me codes? DZA isn't working from this thread, although the superwalk, infinite energy, instant open, and no zombies works, so I can loot. but I need to grind EXP.
Yeah, I noticed that, I've researched and they said I need at least 20 posts to send/receive PMs. Sorry I dont use skype coz I dont sell codes, I didn't made it so why would I sell it. All DZA's are working fine for me I dunno why it doesn't work for you. Ya using firefox?, if you are make sure to freeze the plugincontainer.exe when the page says "LOADING DATA 100%", wait a lil bit, when the page change to "COMMUNICATING w/ SERVER", apply the hacks. By the way, I figured out that it is safe to post the codes out here as long as the codes doesn't make any game imbalances.
Here it is:

AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 5A 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Infinite energy OK")
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[0],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[1],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[2],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
else
Print ("Infinite energy FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("1F ?? 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 38 ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 17")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==15) then
print("Instant Open OK")
for i=0,14 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16), 0x1F, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Instant Open FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("72 69 67 68 74 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==1437) then
print("DZA1 OK")
for i=0,1436 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("DZA1 ERROR")
end

AoB = AOBScan("6C 65 66 74 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==1415) then
print("DZA2 OK")
for i=0,1414 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("DZA2 ERROR")
end

AoB = AOBScan("64 6F 75 62 6C 65 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==1272) then
print("DZA3 OK")
for i=0,1271 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("DZA3 ERROR")
end

AoB = AOBScan("73 74 61 62 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==21) then
print("DZA4 OK")
for i=0,20 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("DZA4 ERROR")
end

AoB = AOBScan("25 26 ?? 13 ?? ?? 00 00 60 ?? ?? ?? CC ?? ?? ?? ?? 78 ?? ?? 11 ?? 6B 5A 58 5A ?? 9A")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Super Sprint OK")
for n00b=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[n00b],16)+13, 0x6c, 0x40)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Super Sprint FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("01 00 04 02 1F 23 7D")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Looting Table Test 3 OK")
for noob=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[noob],16)+5, 0x94)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Looting Table Test 3 FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("31 ?? 02 02 ?? ?? ?? 00 04 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 7D BE 2E 00 04 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 7D BF ?? 00 04 02 7B ?? ?? ?? 04")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Pistol Mod OK")
for nab=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[nab],16)+12, 0xc4, 0x42)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Pistol Mod FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("00 0A 7D ?? ?? 00 04 02 ?? ?? ?? D1 01 00 04 28 ?? 1B 00 ?? ??F4 20 ?? ?? 25 26")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("GM Loot OK")
for noob=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[noob],16)+9, 0x13)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("GM Loot FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("F5 06 ?? ?? 02 1F ?? ?? ?? 06 00 04 02 ?? ?? ?? ?? 04 7B D7 06 ?? ?? 17 33 12 17 ?? ?? 00")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Superboy OK")
for nab=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[nab],16)+6, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Superboy FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("7b 96 06 ?? ?? 6F 2D ?? ?? 0A 25 ?? 7D F5 ?? ?? 04 02 1F")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("No Zombie In Room OK")
for n00b=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[n00b],16)+7, 0x01)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("No Zombie In Room Failed")
end

AoB = AOBScan("7E 33 07 00 04 58 80 28 07 00 04 02")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("OHFreeze OK")
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[0],16),0x7E, 0x00)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[1],16),0x7E, 0x00)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[2],16),0x7E, 0x00)
else
Print ("OHFreeze FAILED")
end
================================================== ==================================================
NOTE: These codes are not mine, credits goes to arejomadbruh if I'm right and OHFreeze is from GalacticXP. Also I modified the codes to make it easier to understand.

TIPS: Looting Table Test 3 is not safe anymore and dont overuse the Pistol Mod(will result 24 hour ban) Only use 1 of these codes, though they are basically all the same:

-OHFreeze
-DZA1-4
-Superboy

USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Quote Originally Posted by InfinityGamer01 View Post
No, Damage Hack makes the game unbalanced and will be the admins cue to patch them all(Literally all AoB Hacks)



Yeah, I noticed that, I've researched and they said I need at least 20 posts to send/receive PMs. Sorry I dont use skype coz I dont sell codes, I didn't made it so why would I sell it. All DZA's are working fine for me I dunno why it doesn't work for you. Ya using firefox?, if you are make sure to freeze the plugincontainer.exe when the page says "LOADING DATA 100%", wait a lil bit, when the page change to "COMMUNICATING w/ SERVER", apply the hacks. By the way, I figured out that it is safe to post the codes out here as long as it doesn't make any game imbalances.
Here it is:

AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 5A 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Infinite energy OK")
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[0],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[1],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[2],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
else
Print ("Infinite energy FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("1F ?? 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 38 ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 17")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==15) then
print("Instant Open OK")
for i=0,14 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16), 0x1F, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Instant Open FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("72 69 67 68 74 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==1437) then
print("DZA1 OK")
for i=0,1436 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("DZA1 ERROR")
end

AoB = AOBScan("6C 65 66 74 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==1415) then
print("DZA2 OK")
for i=0,1414 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("DZA2 ERROR")
end

AoB = AOBScan("64 6F 75 62 6C 65 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==1272) then
print("DZA3 OK")
for i=0,1271 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("DZA3 ERROR")
end

AoB = AOBScan("73 74 61 62 20 61 74 74 61 63 6B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==21) then
print("DZA4 OK")
for i=0,20 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("DZA4 ERROR")
end

AoB = AOBScan("25 26 ?? 13 ?? ?? 00 00 60 ?? ?? ?? CC ?? ?? ?? ?? 78 ?? ?? 11 ?? 6B 5A 58 5A ?? 9A")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Super Sprint OK")
for n00b=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[n00b],16)+13, 0x6c, 0x40)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Super Sprint FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("01 00 04 02 1F 23 7D")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Looting Table Test 3 OK")
for noob=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[noob],16)+5, 0x94)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Looting Table Test 3 FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("31 ?? 02 02 ?? ?? ?? 00 04 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 7D BE 2E 00 04 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 7D BF ?? 00 04 02 7B ?? ?? ?? 04")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Pistol Mod OK")
for nab=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[nab],16)+12, 0xc4, 0x42)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Pistol Mod FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("00 0A 7D ?? ?? 00 04 02 ?? ?? ?? D1 01 00 04 28 ?? 1B 00 ?? ??F4 20 ?? ?? 25 26")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("GM Loot OK")
for noob=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[noob],16)+9, 0x13)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("GM Loot FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("F5 06 ?? ?? 02 1F ?? ?? ?? 06 00 04 02 ?? ?? ?? ?? 04 7B D7 06 ?? ?? 17 33 12 17 ?? ?? 00")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Superboy OK")
for nab=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[nab],16)+6, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Superboy FAILED")
end

AoB = AOBScan("7b 96 06 ?? ?? 6F 2D ?? ?? 0A 25 ?? 7D F5 ?? ?? 04 02 1F")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("No Zombie In Room OK")
for n00b=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[n00b],16)+7, 0x01)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("No Zombie In Room Failed")
end

AoB = AOBScan("7E 33 07 00 04 58 80 28 07 00 04 02")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("OHFreeze OK")
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[0],16),0x7E, 0x00)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[1],16),0x7E, 0x00)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[2],16),0x7E, 0x00)
else
Print ("OHFreeze FAILED")
end
================================================== ================================================== =====================
NOTE: These codes are not mine, credits goes to arejomadbruh if I'm right and OHFreeze is from GalacticXP. Also I modified the codes to make it easier to understand.
Props for sharing! Now everyone can find these now! This is amazing! Thanks @ People mentioned who made them!
I'm planning to make a new thread and post those, so they will have to difficulty in finding them.
I think i should update with few newbrand codes, i need an idea, write your idea guys, let me observe your imagination o3o
Quote Originally Posted by arejomadbruh View Post
I think i should update with few newbrand codes, i need an idea, write your idea guys, let me observe your imagination o3o
i think there wut be st to do with the pistol mod code. pm me for more detail
Quote Originally Posted by arejomadbruh View Post
I think i should update with few newbrand codes, i need an idea, write your idea guys, let me observe your imagination o3o
Would be great if you can do some EXP or damage codes, it will be amazing stuff also can you pm me? im actually learning about C++ and lua, and i need some advices for doing this kind of hacks
Heavy Machine Gun Mode like Pistol Mode. 1hit 1kill lol!!
Quote Originally Posted by eccn12 View Post
Heavy Machine Gun Mode like Pistol Mode. 1hit 1kill lol!!
how does pistol mode works dude ive been trying to use that code but it does nothing

- - - Updated - - -

i have some code here it works but i dont know what is the effect......

AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 5A 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Expboost OK")
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[0],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[1],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[2],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
else
Print ("Expboost ERROR")
end

AoB = AOBScan("31 ?? 02 02 ?? ?? ?? 00 04 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 7D BE 2E 00 04 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 7D BF ?? 00 04 02 7B ?? ?? ?? 04")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("melee Mod OK")
for nab=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[nab],16)+12, 0xc4, 0x42)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("melee Mod FAILED")
end

- - - Updated - - -

AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 5A 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Expboost OK")
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[0],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[1],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[2],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
else
Print ("Expboost ERROR")
end

AoB = AOBScan("31 ?? 02 02 ?? ?? ?? 00 04 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 7D BE 2E 00 04 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 7D BF ?? 00 04 02 7B ?? ?? ?? 04")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("melee Mod OK")
for nab=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[nab],16)+12, 0xc4, 0x42)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("melee Mod FAILED")
end
pistol mode is good and all but, is there any possibility for other weapon modes too?
Exp nor dmg mod is still possible, but it does more likely unsafe to play with, anyone can pm me fel free to do so, ive not touching tha game for a while so i couldnt say if mi pistol mod still work or not, ifjo notice it doesnt work then it simple got patched maybe o3o
Posts 406–420 of 437 · Page 28 of 30

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?