what weapon do i have to use with pistol mode?
for public sharin code only \o3o/
As the title its "pistol" mod, not an revolver, just wiki df weapon list you might found which pistol can be used o3o/
Anyone have a Exp boost or damage boost codes for Standalone client? I need someone
as far as i know pistol mode still works, i use it all the time and kinda not get banned since i just killed 2 flaming titans in 10 seconds flat with a 475 magnum lol. got a wakizashi out of it
Here are some ideas bro
- Aggro Freeze
- Recycle ammo (like UWC or UGAU19)
- Multiply chances of getting Weapons
- Sightly increase EXP income
- Teleport
- Instant loot
- 1 hit kill (just aggro)
- Pass trough walls or blocked doors
- Increase speed of Chainsaw
And thats all the ideas i have for now
- Aggro Freeze
- Recycle ammo (like UWC or UGAU19)
- Multiply chances of getting Weapons
- Sightly increase EXP income
- Teleport
- Instant loot
- 1 hit kill (just aggro)
- Pass trough walls or blocked doors
- Increase speed of Chainsaw
And thats all the ideas i have for now

can you show what name of item or kind of item in dead body replace "?"
It is random stuff to be looted, bassicaly theres gap between regular & gold membros, otherwise jo try to mess with tha value thats absoluty forbidden, and im not gonna show jo how to do so o3o/
Arejo. I have a question for you. Do you make or have hacks for Standalone client? Because I need them. I having other AoB that's same action from DZA1/2/3/4 etc. And the others hacks for Firefox don't work for me. Thanks!!
- - - Updated - - -
Arejo. I have a question for you. Do you make or have hacks for Standalone client? Because I need them. I having other AoB that's same action from DZA1/2/3/4 etc. And the others hacks for Firefox don't work for me. Thanks!!
- - - Updated - - -
Arejo. I have a question for you. Do you make or have hacks for Standalone client? Because I need them. I having other AoB that's same action from DZA1/2/3/4 etc. And the others hacks for Firefox don't work for me. Thanks!!
does pistol code still work? it comes up as failed for me
I stop messin with standalone, few reason why i chose to release browser only, its easy to keep track on so then i can patch it again especially when we do want to create new code it is good to pick browser instead exe, browser like chrome do store temp mem while exe standalone will reset all when it come to crash and jo need to restart ftom stracth, much less time aford with browser, tha probably big reason why i avoid standalone also due build in app, it mostly send log activy which tell tha site whos player/cracker itself so its not safe to even play tha game while cheatin, i think is better for us stick with browser only oky o3o
For pistol mode if it say failed then mi vode probably got patched or jo do somethin wtong while execute it, make sure jo execute it propely and also "browser" only
For pistol mode if it say failed then mi vode probably got patched or jo do somethin wtong while execute it, make sure jo execute it propely and also "browser" only
Similar Threads
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / BuyingAQWorlds account for STEAM WALLET CODES ONLY! 11 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling 467mil RSPG for Steam wallet codes an karma koin cards only!!!
3 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodePublic Source Code for hack.
15 Elite Selling / Trading / Buyingtrading wow account for time card code us only
9

is it working even if it says it failed? or does it have to say OK? if it says failed does it mean its patched?