AngryOutdatedAmplify - Cheating functions for cheating in GLua

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Hello Noober! View Post
you've got pretty much everything right
the script needs to require the module first then you're able to use the functions
Awesome Thanks! All I need to do now is find/make a script that will access the server files
Could you make a video on how to use this? or do step by step?
Quote Originally Posted by DisturbingLife View Post
Could you make a video on how to use this? or do step by step?
If you don't know how to use it i suggest you not.
I didn't have a bin folder in my lua. So i made one and dragged it in. :S
Quote Originally Posted by SlinkyMate View Post
I didn't have a bin folder in my lua. So i made one and dragged it in. :S
yeah you're suppose to do that
Quote Originally Posted by eth0s View Post
yeah you're suppose to do that
Hmmm okay, but when I tried some commands in the console, none worked. I think I'm retarded. I'm new to all this lol xD
Quote Originally Posted by SlinkyMate View Post
Hmmm okay, but when I tried some commands in the console, none worked. I think I'm retarded. I'm new to all this lol xD
They are FUNCTIONS not VARIABLES.
Just wondering if any one had an Idea with how to use the functions. I am not a advanced lua coder lul. I understand the airstuck function but, the rest are different. Any ideas
Quote Originally Posted by armageddon36 View Post
Just wondering if any one had an Idea with how to use the functions. I am not a advanced lua coder lul. I understand the airstuck function but, the rest are different. Any ideas
haha dude xD. First you gotta define function xdddd
Quote Originally Posted by RabidRunner View Post
haha dude xD. First you gotta define function xdddd
Yes, bruh I know I feel as though this is not a full release I was hoping someone might be able to do create the scripts . Or privately make a post for this
Quote Originally Posted by armageddon36 View Post
Yes, bruh I know I feel as though this is not a full release I was hoping someone might be able to do create the scripts . Or privately make a post for this
It's a full release you just need a brain to use it.
Quote Originally Posted by cough_syrup View Post
It's a full release you just need a brain to use it.
Very true say I wanted to set a console variable could I do this

local keyt = false;
local Var = false;
require("amplify");

local function ForceVar()
if (input.IsKeyDown(KEY_T) && !LocalPlayer():IsTyping()) then
if (!keyt) then
amplify.ForceVar(true);
keyt = true;
if (!var) then
var = true;
amplify.ForceVar("sv_cheats"):SetValue(1);
else
var = false;
amplify.ForceVar("sv_cheats"):SetValue(0);
end
end
else
keyt = false;
end
end

hook.Add("Think", "", ForceVar);

I recieve a lua error saying bad argument #1 to 'ForceVar' (string expected, got boolean) line 8
Quote Originally Posted by armageddon36 View Post
Very true say I wanted to set a console variable could I do this

local keyt = false;
local Var = false;
require("amplify");

local function ForceVar()
if (input.IsKeyDown(KEY_T) && !LocalPlayer():IsTyping()) then
if (!keyt) then
amplify.ForceVar(true);
keyt = true;
if (!var) then
var = true;
amplify.ForceVar("sv_cheats"):SetValue(1);
else
var = false;
amplify.ForceVar("sv_cheats"):SetValue(0);
end
end
else
keyt = false;
end
end

hook.Add("Think", "", ForceVar);

I recieve a lua error saying bad argument #1 to 'ForceVar' (string expected, got boolean) line 8
are you retarded
Maybe why would help me?
Quote Originally Posted by pcdriza View Post
are you retarded
Thank you for the constructive feedback
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?