Can I unlock an iPhone 5?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Can I unlock an iPhone 5?
A friend gave me an iPhone 5 because he thought I could maybe unlock it. Well I can't lel.
Have to put in iCloud credentials...
Then put in iCloud credentials.
Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
That definitely seems legit to me.
Pay them or call the owner and ask for their credentials.
"Hey man I got your iPhone, can you give me your credentials so I can keep it"
Quote Originally Posted by HosteD View Post


"Hey man I got your iPhone, can you give me your credentials so I can keep it"
There you go.
Keep us updated on how it goes.


But really, I tried unlocking one a while back for a pawnshop (Yes, a pawnshop accepts stolen goods. Surprising, right?) , and had no luck.
I just ended up completely locking the iPhone. lol
Would be funny if "find my iphone" was on.

*knock knock, you'll be fucked*
With Samsung it's easy, don't know about iPhone.
> Go to a pawn shop

> Say you want to sell "your" iphone

> Profit?
That's not possible at all, Icloud lock stays there

You can maybe hacktivate it but then you will have no network on your iphone and you can only use it as an ipad
Say you can't unlock it and leave him alone
no way to get passed icloud lock. rip phone.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?