GTA 1.30 has been released

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
GTA 1.30 has been released
GTA 1.30 has been released new cheat needed
Now patience needed. If not, you are free to go.
when will be new?
When someone fucking codes one. We just play the waiting game for now. Go play with some lowriders, have some fun. I'd not be surprised if Trotek gets to work on Infamous update 4 to be honest. He has had great success with that menu. I wouldn't suggest using old hacks either, EVEN though it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes about any form of new anti-cheat or anti-cheat update they could still be doing the sneaky beaky to catch all the impatient hackers/kids who can't go a day without god mode.

Cheers and good luck.
yea i know right infamous and jordan was amazing but when i need rp is using infamous and when i need spawn car to other player i use jordan , and unable to use both in the same time..

- - - Updated - - -

just now gta v updated to 1.30 i try using extreme injector latest was not funtion no any mod menu showing...
I didn't have any experience with Jordan's Menu. When you say "spawn car to other player" what do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by pingaz4life View Post
I didn't have any experience with Jordan's Menu. When you say "spawn car to other player" what do you mean?
that mean we give vehicle to other online players and crash attack or attach obejct by other hacker as self protection / nice aim bot and many teleport hidden place it work only use jordan menu not infamous, that mean if jordan menu and infamous menu is in one menu it will be perfect mod menu for me, becouse when use jordan for add rp menu is not work normal as infamous add rp menu ,
Quote Originally Posted by alinafidz View Post
that mean we give vehicle to other online players and crash attack or attach obejct by other hacker as self protection / nice aim bot and many teleport hidden place it work only use jordan menu not infamous, that mean if jordan menu and infamous menu is in one menu it will be perfect mod menu for me, becouse when use jordan for add rp menu is not work normal as infamous add rp menu ,
I never really fucked with other players. I just low-key hacked cars and what not in. I'm not too big on the whole PVP of GTA and would rather do car meet-ups and stuff. Only reason I mainly used Infamous was for the RPM modifier and the car opening/closing and lastly fixing cars on the go and what-not. Anyways thanks for explaining that.

Cheers
I would not use anything for a week or two just to be sure. Sure we can get new "toys" to play with, but nobody knows if there isn't some kind of new detection going on under the hood.
Do not try injecting, you could very well be flagged and rekt in the next banwave (if not instantly).

Just play the game, you know, normally, without cheats. At least for now.
No Cheats?
Guess I'll have to go play the waiting game...
Regarding patch 1.30
Does anyone know of Rockstar implemented dll detection?
If they didn't implement it they are dumb. However don't use any mods you have been warned
Meh, my external hack still works fine (Aim Junkies).
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
Meh, my external hack still works fine (Aim Junkies).
That's because it's not using the scripthook. They work differently
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?