Hacks + Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Hacks + Bypass
I'l give my hacks + bypass for the one who give me 5 gold premium accounts OR 1 lvl 16
Hacks have:
Super Vehicle
OPK
Shoot Trough Walls
Rapid Fire
Invisible
Anti-Kick
Gps
No fall dmg
Inf ammo, stamina
Instant flag, respawn
Super Jump
Superheal (stand near box)

Al this works with the bypass I have to!

Add me on Xfire: nlh4rdc0r3 or pm me for screenshots! I only give it to 1 person I trust

Don't reply in this thread
Lmfao, Those hacks where released public.. and the bypass prolly to, And a person wouldnt even give 2 promo's for that.. lets stand 5 ^^

try improving your offer to 1 promo, Or just a lvl 16 acc..
This are vips hacks and I have working bypass. Pm me for Screenshots
Vip hacks should not be traded, its against the rules of a certain site/coder... ( atleast most are ^^) Show us screens of the hacks and bypass, Then i'll tell you if their released or not ^^

And btw... Hardcore sucks big balls ;D
The hacks aren't from MPGH, just PM me!

And....
HARDCORE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
I never said these hacks where from Mpgh ^^, There are lots of other sites which also contain these hacks ( not even in vip)
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
I never said these hacks where from Mpgh ^^, There are lots of other sites which also contain these hacks ( not even in vip)
Oké, I pm-ed you
Mate these hacks work. I have them to. The bypass also functions just fine.
Quote Originally Posted by H4rdc0r3NL View Post
Oké, I pm-ed you
I'll give yu lvl5 premium MAYBE!!
Just add me on Xfire or pm me
The hack's released on an site before, I think i have it to somewhere, I dun have the bpass though ^^

Anyway, GL trading ^^
Why does everyone post this kind of stuff in the wrong section? Anyways, how did you get these hacks and bypass. If they were given to you then that means a lot of people probably have them...
Quote Originally Posted by Stranger00 View Post
Why does everyone post this kind of stuff in the wrong section? Anyways, how did you get these hacks and bypass. If they were given to you then that means a lot of people probably have them...
I post it here because omost nobody looks in trading forum, and when people trust you, they give you hacks.. So did I get it
Quote Originally Posted by H4rdc0r3NL View Post
This are vips hacks and I have working bypass. Pm me for Screenshots
why not just post the ss here?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us