Hack Bypass!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hack Bypass!
No, there's nothing to download here. But his is for the hack creators and even the hack users (LEECHERS!) . . .

If you disguise a trainer's process name to something vital such as System.exe the game's hack detection warden looks at the process list and looks for the process that PunkBuster would want to block. If it's System.exe the warden wouldn't want to end it because they can't end specific 'User Name' processes. So if there is two 'winlogin.exe's the PunkBuster warden couldn't tell the difference between the one on your user name, or the System's winlogin. This is a very clever trick and many have been using this since I have mentioned it.. I hope this helped you guys out a little bit. Thank you for your time and patience,

~ KenCat.

p.s. I call using 'System.exe' . . . It's really a personally thing.. I used to hack SYSTEM.MRSs and release modified ones for GunZ Online. I still catch myself typing .MRS instead of .EXE after 'System' now. REP ME IF THIS HELPED


EDIT : It's fucking 2:00am and I gotta fucking go to school.. Ugh, it's a wednsday, two LONG ASS classes. Kay, well catch all yo later..
that would only help keep the trainer protected, values monitored will still get you bant :O

tough luck using the hacks that PB checks every ten seconds or so
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
that would only help keep the trainer protected, values monitored will still get you bant :O

tough luck using the hacks that PB checks every ten seconds or so
Yes I understand that. But for hacks that would make WarRock automatically crash on you // ban you, this at least keeps it open. Then you can work around it.
Thanks kencat. yeah ive always thought this would work but i never tried it my self. That svchost.exe is still undetected. I have been using it like crazy!!


So that trainer your releasing will be private (vip?) or what?
Quote Originally Posted by xxpagxx View Post
Thanks kencat. yeah ive always thought this would work but i never tried it my self. That svchost.exe is still undetected. I have been using it like crazy!!


So that trainer your releasing will be private (vip?) or what?
I'm making 2.
ok ok sweet
Quote Originally Posted by killerkurd View Post
:d:d:dd::d
WTF is ur problem?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?