owarimonogatari ep 4

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
owarimonogatari ep 4
that heated argument though

when shaft manages to make 2 minutes of progress into 24 minutes seems legit

OUGI IS BLACK
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
that heated argument though

when shaft manages to make 2 minutes of progress into 24 minutes seems legit

OUGI IS BLACK
Ayy I forgot to make this. Took a nap after watching this episode.


So aside from Ougis hands being covered in gloves like when they first showed her as a boy, the argument between Hanekawa and Ougi was interesting this episode. Really felt like the foreshadowing was everywhere this episode.


Also, this is just speculation, but am I the only one being lead to believe that Ougi is an apparation of Araragi just like the tiger was for Hanekawa? She keeps saying things over and over that makes me lead to believe this.

"I only know what you know" which is similar to the Hanekawa "I don't know everything, I only know what I know" saying.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Ayy I forgot to make this. Took a nap after watching this episode.


So aside from Ougis hands being covered in gloves like when they first showed her as a boy, the argument between Hanekawa and Ougi was interesting this episode. Really felt like the foreshadowing was everywhere this episode.


Also, this is just speculation, but am I the only one being lead to believe that Ougi is an apparation of Araragi just like the tiger was for Hanekawa? She keeps saying things over and over that makes me lead to believe this.

"I only know what you know" which is similar to the Hanekawa "I don't know everything, I only know what I know" saying.
what if the gloves arent gloves and those leggings arent leggings?

i feel like ougi is like thisⓘ with a mask
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
what if the gloves arent gloves and those leggings arent leggings?

i feel like ougi is like this with a mask
What the fuck. idk man the leggings seem real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
what if the gloves arent gloves and those leggings arent leggings?

i feel like ougi is like this with a mask
What the fuck. idk man the leggings seem real.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
What the fuck. idk man the leggings seem real.

- - - Updated - - -



What the fuck. idk man the leggings seem real.
she is the devil's childⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Also, this is just speculation, but am I the only one being lead to believe that Ougi is an apparation of Araragi just like the tiger was for Hanekawa? She keeps saying things over and over that makes me lead to believe this.

"I only know what you know" which is similar to the Hanekawa "I don't know everything, I only know what I know" saying.
The direct translation is "I know nothing, it's what you know".

It's the same as in episode 3.


This is mainly to say that the whole situation relies upon araragi's memories and intuition and Ougi guides him along.

Much in the way Meme did, which you might want to remember Ougi's last name is Oshino, and Meme has been absent for quite some time.....


Though you are somewhat on the right track(in a vague sense), the tiger for Hanekawa is due to hanekawa's extraordinary potential to create oddities.


Unlike everyone else in the show, Hanekawa (who is repeatedly stated as perfect) creates oddities due to her psychological issues. Everyone else generally meets oddities "by chance", they do not create the oddities.

Well, except for Tsuki, who is herself an oddity.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


The direct translation is "I know nothing, it's what you know".

It's the same as in episode 3.


This is mainly to say that the whole situation relies upon araragi's memories and intuition and Ougi guides him along.

Much in the way Meme did, which you might want to remember Ougi's last name is Oshino, and Meme has been absent for quite some time.....


Though you are somewhat on the right track(in a vague sense), the tiger for Hanekawa is due to hanekawa's extraordinary potential to create oddities.


Unlike everyone else in the show, Hanekawa (who is repeatedly stated as perfect) creates oddities due to her psychological issues. Everyone else generally meets oddities "by chance", they do not create the oddities.

Well, except for Tsuki, who is herself an oddity.
Is that direct translation from the light novel or from a different sub group? I'm guessing LN.

I remember her last name being the same as Memes, but I don't picture any connection(for now) other than assumed family.


So Hanekawa is perfect as far as a physical structure(school, appearances, etc) yet on the inside shes destroyed from her family and love life. Damn, thats gotta hit home on some people. I didn't even know she structurally created the oddities. I assumed it was the same as everyone else. I suppose thats just my lack of understanding in some areas.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I remember her last name being the same as Memes, but I don't picture any connection(for now) other than assumed family.
It's an interesting connection to say the least. Actually Meme's name itself is a very interesting relation to the monogatari world. Not in symbolism(as in the kanji spell X) but really what his name means to the world.
(this is ougi-dark shit).

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
So Hanekawa is perfect as far as a physical structure(school, appearances, etc) yet on the inside shes destroyed from her family and love life. Damn, thats gotta hit home on some people. I didn't even know she structurally created the oddities. I assumed it was the same as everyone else. I suppose thats just my lack of understanding in some areas.
Well nekomonogatari pictures the cat being much like Hitagi's crab, but the difference is that black-hanekawa is much different than a normal cat oddity.


The tiger on the other hand, was purely created from Hanekawa.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?