DiscussionMenu Help?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Menu Help?
I am offering my menu creativity, if you are a csgo hack developer and you need an interface like Radu's Hack: "A bit smarter", then reply to this thread. I will make the menu in C#.
Quote Originally Posted by ChargedModzHD View Post
I am willing to help any C++ developer with a Menu. All I want to do is make the interface, I have lots of creativity.
By menu, meaning the interface like "A bit smarter"
I can't tell if you're asking for help or advertising your menu creating services.

Radu (A Bit Smarter creator) uses C# to create the menu, doing it (EXTERNALLY!) in c++ is pointless b/c you can do it in C# 10x easier.
IF you have Visual Studio.
Quote Originally Posted by cdrizzle View Post
I can't tell if you're asking for help or advertising your menu creating services.

Radu (A Bit Smarter creator) uses C# to create the menu, doing it (EXTERNALLY!) in c++ is pointless b/c you can do it in C# 10x easier.
IF you have Visual Studio.
Sorry, I didn't really know how to explain it, but I mean offering my menu creating services. And yes, I ment C#.

I edited the post.
Quote Originally Posted by ChargedModzHD View Post
Sorry, I didn't really know how to explain it, but I mean offering my menu creating services. And yes, I ment C#.

I edited the post.
Ah okay, I was just wondering :P
thank for you
@ChargedModzHD

why not just make them with UI forms in the persons project?

- - - Updated - - -

instead of having to make it in C# only
So you will make a menu in WinForms / WPF that would take 2 mins to create?
Quote Originally Posted by 420skid420 View Post
So you will make a menu in WinForms / WPF that would take 2 mins to create?
mhm........................
Quote Originally Posted by ChargedModzHD View Post
mhm........................
U funneh.
Quote Originally Posted by gtaplayer2 View Post
U funneh.
love me
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?