TalkingDiscussionclasses

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
well. i think it is cool that you've got it! well done, mate
I got OmniKnight in about two 12 to 16 hours of botting, as a non-member. And i was using my own bot that i made
Quote Originally Posted by Samaul646 View Post
I got OmniKnight in about two 12 to 16 hours of botting, as a non-member. And i was using my own bot that i made
How come it took you that long to get the Omniknight class? I'm a non-member and it only took me 8 hour of botting using Legion evolved dark caster.
i just got the omniknight class with the DBSk pretty decent class
i got the omniknight class not satisfied with it like LDK but it s decent so what s next?
i did get
DBSK
chaos slayer
necromancer
omniknight
farming for both pyro and the collector class
Shaman is one of the best classes for farming, constant damage, constant sustain, it's good in pvp as it makes it so opponents cannot crit, and it also has a nuke but I prefer evolved shaman for pvp as it has a stun and I use normal shaman for everyday farming.


Also master ranger is a must-have if you tend to bot alot at map locations that are public, there are too many damn trolls that enjoy messing with botters, I can understand people being mad at runescape bots as it effects in-game economy, but in this game it effects virtually nothing. Reason why it's a must-have for botters is because it can attack from any range, so no more getting moved out of the monster area, I could count dozens of times of me farming elemental and some troll decided to click me out and I spent 30 minutes hitting a phoenix that gave me nothing.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?