WTSSelling VCC

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Selling VCC
Hey there. I'm selling VCC can verify paypal add my on skype : Axi0m59
Quote Originally Posted by Zykkoh View Post
Hey there. I'm selling VCC can verify paypal add my on skype : Axi0m59
Proof that it can verify a paypal account ?
I try verifed from him but she say not work on my paypal
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Proof that it can verify a paypal account ?
Quote Originally Posted by tmobileislife View Post
Anyone that can confirm this?
I can vouch for the seller, Provided me with a VCC-verified account,even added a VCC onto a brand new account of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="2"]



I can vouch for the seller, Provided me with a VCC-verified account,even added a VCC onto a brand new account of mine.
Why is it only 40% lol?
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Why is it only 40% lol?
Becaus he no verified email x)
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Why is it only 40% lol?
Like I said, It was a brand new account. Here is an updated picture
I will buy one. We use @Black as mm if possible
Quote Originally Posted by Premgen View Post
I will buy one. We use @Black as mm if possible
I am not an official middleman, you may ask @Hugo Boss @FanticSteal or @Shadow
I'm guessing these are European VCCs, and won't work for other USA/Aus, etc?
Quote Originally Posted by pdlpost View Post
I'm guessing these are European VCCs, and won't work for other USA/Aus, etc?
Probably, I was looking for this!
For the fact that @Black had to change his country's currency to "EU" means that these VCC's only work in European Countries.

(be sure to add that in your post @Zykkoh )
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?