New eWhore Method? Beware Guys!
I am aware there is a new eWhore method in which some next indian or guy has added me today in the same hour!
I got like 4 indians added me and 1 random guy basically some random guy calls you and turns on his webcam and some indian guy is there and like he says turn on your webcam cause he though i was a girl for some reason he said in chat my skype comes up as a girls on the addmeskype website soo.....
The first time it happened i got shit scared because i thought i got ratted again like some of you would know. Anyways this guy had the camera looking at his legs whilst he was lying in the sofa and he was slowly moving it towards his face. I thought it was a jump scare or something so i ended it quickly because i want to sleep tonight : d
This guy was like im horny when he was pointing the cam at his legs and i ended that shit so fast im like DUDE WTF I AM A MAN! WTF U DOINNNN?!!111!!11
I got added in the next hour like 4 times by other indian eWhores!
All im saying is I think this is new so be alarmed guys some indian guys are looking for love or something :P
Pls no personal attck
I got like 4 indians added me and 1 random guy basically some random guy calls you and turns on his webcam and some indian guy is there and like he says turn on your webcam cause he though i was a girl for some reason he said in chat my skype comes up as a girls on the addmeskype website soo.....
The first time it happened i got shit scared because i thought i got ratted again like some of you would know. Anyways this guy had the camera looking at his legs whilst he was lying in the sofa and he was slowly moving it towards his face. I thought it was a jump scare or something so i ended it quickly because i want to sleep tonight : d
This guy was like im horny when he was pointing the cam at his legs and i ended that shit so fast im like DUDE WTF I AM A MAN! WTF U DOINNNN?!!111!!11
I got added in the next hour like 4 times by other indian eWhores!
All im saying is I think this is new so be alarmed guys some indian guys are looking for love or something :P
Pls no personal attck



BUT, you must be into blonde girls..are you?

]

