Prison School

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Prison School
On episode 4 - so far extremely funny. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes dark humor.
Heard good things about it. Have yet to watch it and probably never will now that the discussions are gone, unless I read the manga.
I don't mind it, but holy god does it fuck with me to have Koyomi's VA be the same as the MC of this series.
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
On episode 4 - so far extremely funny. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes dark humor.
you should read the manga, shit's another level. DAMN, each and every chapter you'll laugh so much you'll be heard 5km away!
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

you should read the manga, shit's another level. DAMN, each and every chapter you'll laugh so much you'll be heard 5km away!
Yeah I started reading it; its hillarious.
Hmm maybe i should try this out
lets go see
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
On episode 4 - so far extremely funny. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes dark humor.
Omg Yes thank you,
I had plans to either read the manga or watch the anime but forgot it and was always trying to remember what it was called
And this thread reminded me again
Yea I finished prison school a couple week's back, prob the funniest shit I've ever seen.
The manga was really good, but the art style of the anime just isnt my thing....
Really good anime, i highly recomment it, you'll just burst into tears from so much laughing, also it;s kinky as all hell.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?