QuestionPost actually memhacks or not?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Post actually memhacks or not?
Hola. I'm back in WarFace and when i install RU Face i see what im banned by HWID
And i install EU Face and play.
--
I find some adresses: Recoil, Spread, Long Slide and No Duration(Sniper/sGuns)
--
For example: In RU Face when you play as Medic get BAN automaticall when you shoot without spread (dot). On EU i always play (2 days) as Medic without spread and nothing.. cool. You can be Medic aka Sniper
--
Question: Release that memhacks in public or not? Because when developers install Fair(Shit) and Mrac cheat releases became less on 97%. 12-16 years Schoolboys(God's of gamehacking) - is leave.

Sry, my Eng is bad...
If you give me the addresses for North America, I will make a hack that uses them.
if u have any warface hacks please share -.-
Quote Originally Posted by LeHaxzor View Post
North America
i have for EU. Not problem find for NA. And hack i can make too
Quote Originally Posted by Ac1d777 View Post
i have for EU. Not problem find for NA. And hack i can make too
Let me know..
I'll make it pretty..
I need pointers.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?