Ok which..

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Ok which..
Which files do i edit to get the normal guy characters and girl characters? Like Some people make the chest of the default characters blue,red, etc.

Which files do i mod to do that.

Im planning to make a ghillie suit.
CHARS_T_ something.
Not that. I mean the files inside that.
Oh you need to use RezExtract and extract it.. then use DTXview to view em all.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Oh you need to use RezExtract and extract it.. then use DTXview to view em all.
I don't know how to get clearer...
my god. You dont get what i mean.


I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO MOD FILES. I DONT KNOW WHICH FILE TO EDIT INSIDE THE CHARS_T_BODY
ok.. for 1 are you to lazy to look at it and find out? what is normal camo what isnt what is normal gear what isnt. dude READ THE FILE NAME INSIDE THE .REZ

Name: NOMAL_VEST_BODY.dtx
dude.. if you want specialist, look for "Specialist" in a .dtx file.. LOOK AT IT... god..
people get so fucking stupid these days. the minute i modded that .rez i knew what to do and it was my FIRST mod..
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us