Do you play gunz?

PollDo you play gunz?
Yes!71% · 211
NO29% · 85
296 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
Do you play gunz?
Do you play gunz?

if you need hacks pm me!!!
I play gunz but i dont really need any hacks
i play ijji gunz
i think my computer is to shity to play gunz lag like hell
any 1 have a lag reducer then ... fire away !!
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
i think my computer is to shity to play gunz lag like hell
any 1 have a lag reducer then ... fire away !!
google.com
I play Ijji gunz, but its so freakin hard after level 11, all these damn people using
K - STYLE and D - STYLE....
If I ever got hacks it would be to level up. I'm like level 16 and i'm fighting uber noobs. I think hacks should only be used for quest.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
google.com
nah.... may be later 2 lazy
I play gunz but don't hack it.

1. It's so easy to get detected.
2. It's nearly impossible to get GOOD hacks for it.
i got gunz to but i dont hack
yes,i play GunZ for 1 week
who's the fucking moron who bumped this?




oh wait, i know.
I seriously miss the old GunZ... Before it went ijji you know? My epic teleport/rejuvenation hack owned all. This, combined with Gunlock, Massive Lawnmower, and no-clip, and modified system.ddr's or whatever it was called, made GunZ fun as hell! I miss it...
me too man...

Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?