I just crashed playing gunz

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I just crashed playing gunz
I think the title says enough, there is no way I can express how fucking mad I am at this computer and these fucking VIPs.
Ok, why are you bitching and why should we give a shit? Games crash for me ALL the time.
He's under the impression that the world cares about him and his problems.
When the fuck did we turn back into everyone flame jetamay, because thats all that seems to be happening. Goddammit, I'm working my ass off on a VIP hack, and all you people do is treat me like a fuck load of ****** shit. Stop being such a jackass. Even at that, I'm completely fucked as I just got HW banned and now I have to deal with that shit.
is mexiforce junior?
Fuckload of ****** shit. Holy hell, boy, you crack me up, I swear.
I know, sometimes I loose it, and I swear way too much. I've had a really shitty day. I'm going to have some ice cream cake(seriously though, I am, I'm not trying to make a lame ass joke, I actually have it in my fridge if you want me to upload a picture of it) and head to bed.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I know, sometimes I loose it, and I swear way too much. I've had a really shitty day. I'm going to have some ice cream cake(seriously though, I am, I'm not trying to make a lame ass joke, I actually have it in my fridge if you want me to upload a picture of it) and head to bed.
No, I'm not laughing cause you swore, I'm laughing because you CAN'T swear. Lol.
Aww, poor Jetamay, having a bad day.

Go take a day off.
I care about your problems, a lot. In fact all my actions everyday are based on how you are doing. I sit on mpgh for hours on end refreshing just to see if you post something jetamay. I haven't gotten off in 2 months, police had to remove me from the comp to feed me, I have people prechew all my food just so im not distracted with chewing.
Obviously I got a little too worked up about it, but this the sadly the only way I release the stress, and you jackasses just poor it all back on. Goddammit.
shut the fuck up jeremy
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I think the title says enough, there is no way I can express how fucking mad I am at this computer and these fucking VIPs.
Wow. Windows crashed? STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?