I downloaded it and followed the steps but when i reach the character selection , after opening the Nescafe my blackshot just dissapear without any reasons
Originally Posted by Headfiora
I downloaded it and followed the steps but when i reach the character selection , after opening the Nescafe my blackshot just dissapear without any reasons
It seems some people are having the same problem, what windows operating system are you using?
Originally Posted by Smoke
It seems some people are having the same problem, what windows operating system are you using?
window 7 32bit
Originally Posted by Headfiora
window 7 32bit
Try closing it and running it as administrator man.
If not, i believe it's not working for 32-bit computers at this moment.
It still works for me, but I use Windows 8 64 bit tho, this is what i do 1. Open Blackshot
2. Before entering any channel, Run as admin the Nescafe App.
3. After entering a channel and a room, close Nescafe,
4. Hack works. For some weapon stated in the app. (HK416, AK47, MP5, M4A1, M21)
Try again tho, but if it still doesn't work, I don't know then. Maybe because of your operating system.
Originally Posted by Headfiora
I downloaded it and followed the steps but when i reach the character selection , after opening the Nescafe my blackshot just dissapear without any reasons