Agree with meap01. Windows 7 baby. Though im running Win10 :l
Yeah! Same here
But people are saying the games have more support on win 10
BTW Want to know wat the gamers of mpgh are running?
Windows 7 is the best, without any windows 8 and windows 10 complications. Some people think that windows 8 and 10 are hard to use, and no. Windows 7 have the most compatibility at the moment, I believe.
Windows 7 beat Windows 8 , 8.1 and 10. W7 has the best fps for gaming. Windows 10 DX12? That is the shittest I have ever heard.
Would be windows XP but it's outdated, so go for windows 7. I oftenly don't upgrade my OS until they become outdated, so i will keep on skipping windows 8 until a next one comes.
Win7, i am using Win10, but I don't game much anymore..
I will go with Win 7
Thanks
All depends on personal preference for me its either windows 8 or 7
I use OSX, since all I have is an iMac 12GB Ram baby xD
Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep
I use OSX, since all I have is an iMac 12GB Ram baby xD
12 GB of ram with under powered CPU and GPU, for a total of "i fucked up"
Originally Posted by meap01
12 GB of ram with under powered CPU and GPU, for a total of "i fucked up"
I added some thing on my own... and obviously iMac is not for gaming...
Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep
I added some thing on my own... and obviously iMac is not for gaming...
only thing you can add to imacs is Ram and you can swap the HDD's/SSD's. and for the "imac is not for gaming" why are you on this thread, "Best OS for gaming"
Originally Posted by meap01
only thing you can add to imacs is Ram and you can swap the HDD's/SSD's. and for the "imac is not for gaming" why are you on this thread, "Best OS for gaming"