HelpBlackshot auto close after 2 mins

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot auto close after 2 mins
I need help. My blackshot auto closes even when I'm not using any hacks. Please note that:-

1. I didn't inject any hack.
2. I didn't suspend gamemon,gamemon64.des and Blackshot process
3. I closed all hacking programs.
4. I have check and deleted all hacking files in my blackshot such as .nif and .bsv files.
5. Most important, I am not using any hack.

Help please, my Blackshot keep auto close.
Quote Originally Posted by Hakimi1302 View Post
I need help. My blackshot auto closes even when I'm not using any hacks. Please note that:-

1. I didn't inject any hack.
2. I didn't suspend gamemon,gamemon64.des and Blackshot process
3. I closed all hacking programs.
4. I have check and deleted all hacking files in my blackshot such as .nif and .bsv files.
5. Most important, I am not using any hack.

Help please, my Blackshot keep auto close.
try to reinstall bs. This problem can be fix
Hey, thanks for trying to help, but I actually didn't have to reinstall. It doesn't auto close now, I actually don't know why it happened, but what I know I restarted my computer so, thanks :P.
Quote Originally Posted by SniperRadw View Post


try to reinstall bs. This problem can be fix
- - - Updated - - -

Anyway problem solved, admin please close this thread.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?