😇▁▂▃▄Software Lag Switch▄▃▂▁😈

Posts 16–30 of 70 · Page 2 of 5
Thanks alot m8, working !
Any chance of being able to set your own hotkey? Based off your previous version, I'm assuming that the game I'm trying to play is handling all the hotkeys so they do not work in activating. I have to alt-tab out, enable, and alt tab back in. The game I'm playing (Not BO2) isn't constant shooting, so I would need this to work less than 1% of the play time, though it's usually timing critical where the time spent in alt tabbing out could mean death.
Quote Originally Posted by Wigign View Post
Any chance of being able to set your own hotkey? Based off your previous version, I'm assuming that the game I'm trying to play is handling all the hotkeys so they do not work in activating. I have to alt-tab out, enable, and alt tab back in. The game I'm playing (Not BO2) isn't constant shooting, so I would need this to work less than 1% of the play time, though it's usually timing critical where the time spent in alt tabbing out could mean death.
Currently you can only use the hotkeys that I leave as an option. Do you know which hotkeys it won't catch?

Anyone have any suggestions(not game specific) for future versions?
Does this only work for bo2 or does it work for like mw3 and others??
Thanks for this tool !!

It has good features, we can calibrate the timing of the lag ON/OFF.

But for my use, i just miss one feature, i would like to have the possibility to active/desactive the switch lag by Holding/Releasing the hotkey, is it possible to add this feature please??

(exemple : holding "Z" lag ON, then release "Z" lag OFF, and vice versa option too if possible)

- - - Updated - - -
Quote Originally Posted by TOMYLEE03 View Post
Thanks for this tool !!

It has good features, we can calibrate the timing of the lag ON/OFF.

But for my use, i just miss one feature, i would like to have the possibility to active/desactive the switch lag by Holding/Releasing the hotkey, is it possible to add this feature please??

(exemple : holding "Z" lag ON, then release "Z" lag OFF, and vice versa option too if possible)

- - - Updated - - -
I won't be adding this. It would require using a worker thread to constantly check key presses. I don't feel like coding it.
Quote Originally Posted by howl2000 View Post
I won't be adding this. It would require using a worker thread to constantly check key presses. I don't feel like coding it.
any instruction on how to get this to work on Crossfire and CS:GO without minimizing?
Quote Originally Posted by kemply View Post
any instruction on how to get this to work on Crossfire and CS:GO without minimizing?
My software is probably just not compatible with theirs. Seems anything that shows a taskbar notification minimizes the game. I won't be implimenting the options to fix, because I would have to download those specific games to test it.
I remember the previous version I was able to use perfectly once on CrossfireNA without having to minimize while using the original capslock hotkey then after reopening the program later I had to alt-tab then tab back in, with this version will i have to do the same?
Thx Dude, Xlag was patched on MTA and I had no choice.
for me the lag switch isnt doing a thing and sliding the "adjust lag" isnt doing anything
does work for me for some reason, i tried it but then after like 30 seconds after i activate it for 3 seconds it just kicks me out <_<
You have to be hosting a game for this to work, if you are not host, you will crash
Posts 16–30 of 70 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us