Editing post

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Editing post
I want to edit my post but I don't know how. Can someone help me pls?
I think after 24 hours, you can't edit your posts.
.
Where do I click on edit post? (sorry for bad english)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\/
ok but I want to edit my post like you edit yours with your wolf

Click that button which is:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\/
Under my sig, but on your post.
ok but this mean that I have to edit it after each post?
Ok it's fine, I found it by myself. Thanks for trying to help me Wolf ^^
Wow... that's all I can say.
Quote Originally Posted by leonakill View Post
Wow... that's all I can say.
problem was solved.

/close
r u fuking serious???
Quote Originally Posted by MicroManage View Post
r u fuking serious???
Yea I thought it was a joke at first, now I just feel sad, his first time on the internet maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Yea I thought it was a joke at first, now I just feel sad, his first time on the internet maybe?
honestly i dont know how he can miss it
... like honestly
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us