I JUST GOT BANNED !!!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
I JUST GOT BANNED !!!
hello everyone
just wanted to say i just got banned from playing Black Ops 3
i played solo with a zombies trainer i download from here
and had no problem ..
a day later i played with out any hack for like 3 hours ..i restart my pc
then Boom ! a VAC banned !
it's really waird
i only played solo with zobmies why and how am i banned one day later !!!!?
Picture or did not happen
Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
Picture or did not happen
pic of what exactly ?
in the game it says cannot connect to online service
but in my profile it say's 2 vac band last band 1 day later
so what should i give u a pic for ?
any way i'm just warning others
you can see my steam profile if u like
BlackSultan
Quote Originally Posted by saro View Post
pic of what exactly ?
in the game it says cannot connect to online service
but in my profile it say's 2 vac band last band 1 day later
so what should i give u a pic for ?
any way i'm just warning others
you can see my steam profile if u like
BlackSultan
A pic of your steam profile where it says you got vac banned, obviously.
I suggest you start modding using cracked versions of the game.
No way you can get banned and using a zombie trainer there is no benfit to playing the real game
but unlucky on your ban
same here used the zombie trainer in private match and got banned xD bought the game again with season pass but no cheats this time
Quote Originally Posted by demonlord9090 View Post
same here used the zombie trainer in private match and got banned xD bought the game again with season pass but no cheats this time
buy one for me i don't mind
I have the same - I can't play, I have a VAC BAN ... is this a solution?
or you need to buy a new game? ... THX FOR HELP!
Me too i got banned too for nooo reason offline campain with mods!!!! I got a VAC BAN so i try to make a unban thing for you guys the only thing that i know now is that you need to use Hotspot shield to get you unbanned its a VPN so steam doesnt no you got vac banned this will be (PATCHED) but now just fuck with it
Quote Originally Posted by spykercap View Post
Me too i got banned too for nooo reason offline campain with mods!!!! I got a VAC BAN so i try to make a unban thing for you guys the only thing that i know now is that you need to use Hotspot shield to get you unbanned its a VPN so steam doesnt no you got vac banned this will be (PATCHED) but now just fuck with it
Not sure how this should work out? Steam banns your Steam Account and not your Ip Adress
Quote Originally Posted by spykercap View Post
Me too i got banned too for nooo reason offline campain with mods!!!! I got a VAC BAN so i try to make a unban thing for you guys the only thing that i know now is that you need to use Hotspot shield to get you unbanned its a VPN so steam doesnt no you got vac banned this will be (PATCHED) but now just fuck with it
What logic are you even using? Steam Bans your UID, not your bloody IP. Hotspot Shield will not do anything to benefit you in Black Ops 3....
Quote Originally Posted by spykercap View Post
Me too i got banned too for nooo reason offline campain with mods!!!! I got a VAC BAN so i try to make a unban thing for you guys the only thing that i know now is that you need to use Hotspot shield to get you unbanned its a VPN so steam doesnt no you got vac banned this will be (PATCHED) but now just fuck with it
That's a lot of bullshit in one sentence. VAC bans are permanent.
Cant be surprised at all if you use trainers or cheats and get banned.

"Mom I stole a piece of candy from the store, why did they kick me out?"

0____o
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
Cant be surprised at all if you use trainers or cheats and get banned.

"Mom I stole a piece of candy from the store, why did they kick me out?"

0____o
"mom I stole i piece of candy from the store , why did they kick me out a day later ?
that is what i'm asking smart a$$
they banned me after more than 24 hour
and after i restart my pc
it's just so wired
Quote Originally Posted by saro View Post
"mom I stole i piece of candy from the store , why did they kick me out a day later ?
that is what i'm asking smart a$$
they banned me after more than 24 hour
and after i restart my pc
it's just so wired
Are you dumb or? drugs maybe? ofc you take a risk of getting banned if you cheat.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?