problem help PLEASE!!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
problem help PLEASE!!
mi problem is "could not inject dll"




uso windows vista ultimate and also I run it as admin and I get the same problem use

any SOLUTION ???..... SOME BYPASS ??



have hack for windows vista that works ?
Quote Originally Posted by ximberto View Post
HACK been patched
a ok sorry
Quote Originally Posted by ximberto View Post
HACK been patched
It doesn't fail to inject because its patched you retards.

You need to run as admin, ffs people grow some common sense.
Please Close this Thread!!!
Quote Originally Posted by pinom View Post
mi problem is "could not inject dll"




uso windows vista ultimate and also I run it as admin and I get the same problem use

any SOLUTION ???..... SOME BYPASS ??



have hack for windows vista that works ?

SOLUTION ??
Quote Originally Posted by pinom View Post
SOLUTION ??
Your not to smart are you???
FAIL!!!
Omg are you retarded, you even knew this was patched and you ask for a solution, dumbass.
Bypass ??????????
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us