SolvedNeed a Scraper

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need a Scraper
I currently use egg cracker 2.0. I have most of my things set up, yet I need an easy way to obtain a large amount of minecraft usernames with little effort. I have been told to use scraper on weepcraft, yet I can not seem to login to weepcraft. I have the weepcraft version 8.2 . I wish there was another way to obtain the usernames. Is there another hacked client that I can try to use scraper on? Maybe, someone can help me fix my login issue with weepcraft on version 8.2 .
So I found a fix to my problem. Weepcraft has a scraper but the hacked client Kyrponite does as well. Using the command .scrape true while in a server. Same method as pulling usernames by use of weepcraft.
I can't get my weepcraft to work. I've been gone for a while.
Quote Originally Posted by MacMW2 View Post
I can't get my weepcraft to work. I've been gone for a while.
The original creator was hacked and I assume it was discontinued. =/
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us