Fav AMV's (Part ll)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Fav AMV's (Part ll)
I am gonna put a couple amv's I like down below. Let me know what you think and share yours!



Yoko is Bae









-Drop it
There is a really old swf of that. Not really an AMV.

-Legend of Legendary heroes
Random screamo music, no real editing just scene jumps, censorship. Maybe its just the anime, but when you got something censored that bad, trying to make an AMV of it is just going to hurt the case.

-Black rock shooter
Better than the previous two but doesnt really stand out. The song is kinda annoying.

-SAO
Not watching

-Drop it
Literally the correct version of the previous "AMV"
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1883793" target="_blank">Dylan</a> Any more you like? I'm not a fan of those, but maybe something like these:


https:/tu.be/NZfFAPii2gE



Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Yoko is Bae
You even watch Gurren Lagann like I told u to? :P
People actually watch these?
ugh
Quote Originally Posted by faker12333 View Post
People actually watch these?
ugh
Some are decent, but they're not that great. Most people make them from 360p streams with a shit ton of ads, so it looks like ass.
Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
all inferior to this

That's actually a decent cover for a song, but jesus christ I really can't stand AMVs like this. When you decide to make an amv and you can't pick on one series, you get shit like this. Stop hopping between shows and just pick one.

His editing is fine and clean for the most part, but holy hell. Just stop.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
That's actually a decent cover for a song, but jesus christ I really can't stand AMVs like this. When you decide to make an amv and you can't pick on one series, you get shit like this. Stop hopping between shows and just pick one.

His editing is fine and clean for the most part, but holy hell. Just stop.
I agree but also disagree. If you mash a lot of random anime into an amv and overflow it with edits and leave out basic concepts for an amv, it will be shitty. But if you pick maybe 2-4 relevant anime to each other (genere, fighting, etc) and have good flow and basic core principles to editing an amv, it can turn out rather well.
Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
I agree but also disagree. If you mash a lot of random anime into an amv and overflow it with edits and leave out basic concepts for an amv, it will be shitty. But if you pick maybe 2-4 relevant anime to each other (genere, fighting, etc) and have good flow and basic core principles to editing an amv, it can turn out rather well.
Depends. A lot of nooby amv makers tend to just throw some shitty alternative rock and then make a mash-up.

Theres some weak sauce in this thread.





These are the only ones I can remember so far. I also love the one where the guy made it purely from manga and another where he mixed both

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?