Help my guys

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Help my guys
Hi all moders . I was moder too . But today i want mod next weapon and i cannt open Rezxtract , Rezinject , DTXconvert . It says Wrong initialization 0xc0000135 . Can someone help me ?
Maybe run as administrator? Or redownload the programs
I run as admin . i Have XP . i redownload that . Nothing
Oh... Sorry, but I can't think of what's happening to ur program...
Ok , thx to try help me .
restart your computer. works for me (w7 64bit)
I restart computer few times . Dont work but thx for try to help me .
it doesnt work on xp srry but its something that happens after a few uses
you probably messed up some framework packs or something. you must have installed/uninstalled something since the last time you used them.
I download nee firewall and reinstall OS . i try uninstall firewall .
i have one problem . I must have this firewall because hacker want hack my PC . So i must end with moding I am so sad .
I have one thing . Can i find programs like this ? Or can someone make it ?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?