ExclamationPatchedICham Combat Arms D3D

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
I recommend an injector?
I'm not allowed to recommend the injector I use, I get in trouble everytime I do because it has a 3rd party website link in it... Lets just says its a Windows 10 injector and even on Windows 10 I have to run it as admin, select the automatic inject and close when injected function and I can play as many games as I want..
Quote Originally Posted by EternalGamerz View Post
Kappa Injector is pretty good
And where is Kappa's Injector exactly?
Quote Originally Posted by abccbaabccba View Post
And where is Kappa's Injector exactly?
Gimmers.. You're welcome.

Sorry batman guy
Quote Originally Posted by Javoncooper3 View Post
What injector did you use?
Extreme injector. I havent played CA in 8ever man
Quote Originally Posted by timeandclocks View Post
Extreme injector. I havent played CA in 8ever man
Extreme injector is detected..
Quote Originally Posted by ICham View Post
Extreme injector is detected..
Oh wow really? I used to use that baby all the time. RIP
What injector do you recommend?
Great release! Try a new color maybe like a black and red!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maniac16 View Post
What injector do you recommend?
Can't necessarily put that out here, but i use one that is a 'Windows 10 Injector' I've never crashed yet! And ive been using the hack and injector for the past 2 days.
Quote Originally Posted by abccbaabccba View Post
Great release! Try a new color maybe like a black and red!

- - - Updated - - -



Can't necessarily put that out here, but i use one that is a 'Windows 10 Injector' I've never crashed yet! And ive been using the hack and injector for the past 2 days.
Add vivoxity on skype and I'll send you the DLL you need.
Anyone who posts hacks here gets banned? No wonder this section is dead.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Anyone who posts hacks here gets banned? No wonder this section is dead.
@LeHaxzor and @ICham were the same person
user Lehaxor was banned for advertising another site I believe
but work??
im used the perx injector but crash after 5 min
You guys know that EU is really going after all cheaters? i wouldn't risk it they are more strict then NA
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?