The solution to all your hacking needs

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
The solution to all your hacking needs
Copy+paste this to the top of your files for flyhack, godmode, teleport and instant kill!

Code:
                               ...----....
                         ..-:"''         ''"-..
                      .-'                      '-.
                    .'              .     .       '.
                  .'   .          .    .      .    .''.
                .'  .    .       .   .   .     .   . ..:.
              .' .   . .  .       .   .   ..  .   . ....::.
             ..   .   .      .  .    .     .  ..  . ....:IA.
            .:  .   .    .    .  .  .    .. .  .. .. ....:IA.
           .: .   .   ..   .    .     . . .. . ... ....:.:VHA.
           '..  .  .. .   .       .  . .. . .. . .....:.::IHHB.
          .:. .  . .  . .   .  .  . . . ...:.:... .......:HIHMM.
         .:.... .   . ."::"'.. .   .  . .:.:.:II;,. .. ..:IHIMMA
         ':.:..  ..::IHHHHHI::. . .  ...:.::::.,,,. . ....VIMMHM
        .:::I. .AHHHHHHHHHHAI::. .:...,:IIHHHHHHMMMHHL:. . VMMMM
       .:.:V.:IVHHHHHHHMHMHHH::..:" .:HIHHHHHHHHHHHHHMHHA. .VMMM.
       :..V.:IVHHHHHMMHHHHHHHB... . .:VPHHMHHHMMHHHHHHHHHAI.:VMMI
       ::V..:VIHHHHHHMMMHHHHHH. .   .I":IIMHHMMHHHHHHHHHHHAPI:WMM
       ::". .:.HHHHHHHHMMHHHHHI.  . .:..I:MHMMHHHHHHHHHMHV:':H:WM
       :: . :.::IIHHHHHHMMHHHHV  .ABA.:.:IMHMHMMMHMHHHHV:'. .IHWW
       '.  ..:..:.:IHHHHHMMHV" .AVMHMA.:.'VHMMMMHHHHHV:' .  :IHWV
        :.  .:...:".:.:TPP"   .AVMMHMMA.:. "VMMHHHP.:... .. :IVAI
       .:.   '... .:"'   .   ..HMMMHMMMA::. ."VHHI:::....  .:IHW'
       ...  .  . ..:IIPPIH: ..HMMMI.MMMV:I:.  .:ILLH:.. ...:I:IM
     : .   .'"' .:.V". .. .  :HMMM:IMMMI::I. ..:HHIIPPHI::'.P:HM.
     :.  .  .  .. ..:.. .    :AMMM IMMMM..:...:IV":T::I::.".:IHIMA
     'V:.. .. . .. .  .  .   'VMMV..VMMV :....:V:.:..:....::IHHHMH
       "IHH:.II:.. .:. .  . . . " :HB"" . . ..PI:.::.:::..:IHHMMV"
        :IP""HHII:.  .  .    . . .'V:. . . ..:IH:.:.::IHIHHMMMMM"
        :V:. VIMA:I..  .     .  . .. . .  .:.I:I:..:IHHHHMMHHMMM
        :"VI:.VWMA::. .:      .   .. .:. ..:.I::.:IVHHHMMMHMMMMI
        :."VIIHHMMA:.  .   .   .:  .:.. . .:.II:I:AMMMMMMHMMMMMI
        :..VIHIHMMMI...::.,:.,:!"I:!"I!"I!"V:AI:VAMMMMMMHMMMMMM'
        ':.:HIHIMHHA:"!!"I.:AXXXVVXXXXXXXA:."HPHIMMMMHHMHMMMMMV
          V:H:I:MA:W'I :AXXXIXII:IIIISSSSSSXXA.I.VMMMHMHMMMMMM
            'I::IVA ASSSSXSSSSBBSBMBSSSSSSBBMMMBS.VVMMHIMM'"'
             I:: VPAIMSSSSSSSSSBSSSMMBSSSBBMMMMXXI:MMHIMMI
            .I::. "H:XIIXBBMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBXIXXM***IIMM'
            :::I.  ':XSSXXIIIIXSSBMBSSXXXIIIXXSMMAMI:.IMM
            :::I:.  .VSSSSSISISISSSBII:ISSSSBMMB:MI:..:MM
            ::.I:.  ':"SSSSSSSISISSXIIXSSSSBMMB:AHI:..MMM.
            ::.I:. . ..:"BBSSSSSSSSSSSSBBBMMMB:AHHI::.HMMI
            :..::.  . ..::":BBBBBSSBBBMMMB:MMMMHHII::IHHMI
            ':.I:... ....:IHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHIIIIHMMV"
              "V:. ..:...:.IHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHMHHMHP'
                ':. .:::.:.::III::IHHHHMMMMMHMHMMHHHHM"
                 "::....::.:::..:..::IIIIIHHHHMMMHHMV"
                   "::.::.. .. .  ...:::IIHHMMMMHMV"
                     "V::... . .I::IHHMMV"'
                       '"VHVHHHAHHHHMMV:"'
Works epicly I did it on runescape and all other homo****** 10 y/o games and they all raged and cried like a vbfag

Please note: this is not serious, stfu, leech more kthxbai!
Holy shit it gives OPK, God Mode, Instant Kill, and ANTIKICK! Holy shit how did you find this out? HOLY SHIT IM PWNING SO HARD
Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
Holy shit it gives OPK, God Mode, Instant Kill, and ANTIKICK! Holy shit how did you find this out? HOLY SHIT IM PWNING SO HARD
I told the guys over at nexon that their mothers got boners from all the newfags that play their games, then they went likes NOOOES NOT TEH NEWFAGS FIX THEM PLOX HERE IS EPIC H4X CODE
so they gave me that skull an it kicks ass

+ undetected at the moment
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
I told the guys over at nexon that their mothers got boners from all the newfags that play their games, then they went likes NOOOES NOT TEH NEWFAGS FIX THEM PLOX HERE IS EPIC H4X CODE
so they gave me that skull an it kicks ass

+ undetected at the moment
Damn...im going to tell the guys at gamerfirst the same thing....
Wow omgwtfbbq 1337 pwnage lol
nice ASCII art btw
looks very nice
Usually I use this one:

Code:
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`
It gives chams, OPK, telekill, no spread, no recoil, but it doesn't have no kick.

It's okay for now... but it probably will be patched pretty quick.
??? What the hell
Newfags won't understand.
i dont get it you do what with this?
Uhm, kay. So just go to Start->CMD and type -s. Then quickly copy paste that. Mkay?
..... this is weird :P
ROFL at the post above.
I would feel bad for someone if they just came here hoping to learn C++ and actually think this is what C++ is. Only to waste their time looking for more crap like this.

I really would.. =(
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I would feel bad for someone if they just came here hoping to learn C++ and actually think this is what C++ is. Only to waste their time looking for more crap like this.

I really would.. =(
I would feel bad for them if they were stupid enough to fall for this.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us