For all your gaming needs

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
For all your gaming needs
Soooo.....
Whatcha think?
Nice idea right?

@Kuro Tenshi
@Atrox
@Insane





I know bout the front, the carbon fiber is damaged, cuz I added lots of cubes and made that shape xD ahahahaah
hahaha the website was a nice touch good job now make the MPGH logo on the truck
Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
hahaha the website was a nice touch good job now make the MPGH logo on the truck
Sure dude, will do later, gonna eat dinner !
Holy shit so thats what YOUVE been up to
what is this.. i dont even.
my main got banned @Atrox
@Elderfear. its a van with a destop for gaming in the trunk. @Insane yap. check out te rest of mine in this section
The computer tower is a monster compared to the monitor...size wise of course . Work on getting some proper lighting in all of your scenes...and use 3ds max (not being biased at all haha)
Quote Originally Posted by Einstein2.0 View Post
The computer tower is a monster compared to the monitor...size wise of course . Work on getting some proper lighting in all of your scenes...and use 3ds max (not being biased at all haha)
I am still noobish in modeling, so I will stick to C4D for now. Might look at max soon.
Lightning was done ina rush. so its fails, logicaly.
Look Cool , I Like It
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post
Look Cool , I Like It
Thx. U need a lift? U drive, I play

@Ryuesi
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post


Thx. U need a lift? U drive, I play

@Swiftdude Jr
No I Do Not Need
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post

No I Do Not Need
Aww.... Thats tooo bad.
Really Awesome
Quote Originally Posted by kaidog View Post
Really Awesome
Thanks!
Very creative I'm impressed!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?