SolvedDead Ops

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Dead Ops
Hello my fellow hackers!
I am wondering if anyone is creating, or wants to create a tool that makes dead ops arcade STAY in first person, no matter what. I am a modder myself, i can not make programs, but i code gsc and i understand that its not easy, considering u need either the gsc coding for it or addresses.

Please tell me if anyone made this.

I also have a 2nd request, a bot renamer + clantags
I just want someone to find the addresses (i have some) to change bot names and make it into a tool. Thanks.
Well if you're asking this for multiplayer version of the game... then i can safely say VAC/TAC will probably stick the game up your bum if you try without proper Anti VAC/TAC.
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
Well if you're asking this for multiplayer version of the game... then i can safely say VAC/TAC will probably stick the game up your bum if you try without proper Anti VAC/TAC.
I'm using cracked version solely for mods and steam for playing
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us