Unhappyunpacking Cshell.dll

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
unpacking Cshell.dll
so i was asking how to unpack the Cshell.dll after ollydbg method got patched

how to find addys now?
you don't need to unpack it
run the game and dump the dll using PETools
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
you don't need to unpack it
run the game and dump the dll using PETools
Hmm, thats exactly what I did. All strings I searched for where found, but they had no xref's.
Quote Originally Posted by gtaplayer2 View Post
Hmm, thats exactly what I did. All strings I searched for where found, but they had no xref's.
change the settings in Petools until u get everything right
thanks guys
Download a LoadLibrary.exe to CShell.dll ou make u owner loader.
Code:
LoadLibraryA("CShell.dll")
Put in crossfire folder
Run as ADM.
Download PETools and run it as adm
select Loadlibrary process
In 'patch' search by cshell.dll
click with right button mouse e click in dump and save ok
now u can open with olly or IDA.
Quote Originally Posted by 6ixth View Post
Download a LoadLibrary.exe to CShell.dll ou make u owner loader.
Code:
LoadLibraryA("CShell.dll")
Put in crossfire folder
Run as ADM.
Download PETools and run it as adm
select Loadlibrary process
In 'patch' search by cshell.dll
click with right button mouse e click in dump and save ok
now u can open with olly or IDA.
Ah, tyvm. I feel stupid for not figuring this out xD.
i got a working loadlib if you want it add me on skype.. don't want to upload it here
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us