LightbulbSolvedHow do Drop Rates work? And Room Coordinates?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How do Drop Rates work? And Room Coordinates?
Hi guys I have two questions:

1. Drop Rates: Is it an RNG when the monster dies? Or is it pre-set when a monster spawns i.e. already determined what that monster will drop when it spawns? Will I have a better chance farming is a less farmed room e.g. gravestrike-92378 as opposed to a public room (-1, -2, etc.) or will it make no difference?

2. Room Coordinates: How do I use these in LB or DM? I want to use them to bypass rooms that require you to defeat monsters. But whenever I type a room e.g. r4 it moves me to a glitched empty room where I can't see any monsters or my own character. How do I use this properly? For example if I want to skip to Blazebeard in /join manacannon?


Thanks!
1. Usually RNG, but there are items/miscs that have a predetermined drop rate (like 0.001%, 50%, etc.). I would suggest farming in a private room, as you won't have to wait for them to respawn because someone killed them.

2. In Bot Manager (in Le Bot for example) you have there the "Cell Pad" section, with a "!" button, which determines for you the room coordinates. It's kinda hard for you to determine on your own the coordinates, so I suggest using the "!" button.
Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
1. Usually RNG, but there are items/miscs that have a predetermined drop rate (like 0.001%, 50%, etc.). I would suggest farming in a private room, as you won't have to wait for them to respawn because someone killed them.
But is it RNG when the monster spawns or when it dies is what I was wondering. Like does the monster get linked with what it drops when it spawns or will and RNG decide what it drops when you kill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post
2. In Bot Manager (in Le Bot for example) you have there the "Cell Pad" section, with a "!" button, which determines for you the room coordinates. It's kinda hard for you to determine on your own the coordinates, so I suggest using the "!" button.
So it's impossible to guess correctly the coordinates of the next room? And is there a list on the internet of different map room coordinates?
Quote Originally Posted by SoRay View Post
But is it RNG when the monster spawns or when it dies is what I was wondering. Like does the monster get linked with what it drops when it spawns or will and RNG decide what it drops when you kill it?


So it's impossible to guess correctly the coordinates of the next room? And is there a list on the internet of different map room coordinates?
1. RNG decides what the monster drops too (more or less on quests).
2. It's not really impossible, but it's way more harder to do it on your own than to use the "!" button. From what I know, there is no such list.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?