CoolDetectedMulti Mod v0.1 | Use multiple mods simultanously

Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
Works perfectly thx and continu!!!
OMG IT'S WORK !!! You are my HERO !
Quote Originally Posted by kashileo View Post
OMG IT'S WORK !!! You are my HERO !
My words, pal :P
Now I can be finally run the Menyoo and BHM/ others together thx
OMG sn00x! this work perfectly! thanks man! u roCkk
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
Now I can be finally run the Menyoo and BHM/ others together thx
Menyoo isn't based on sobeit. You could always run menyoo + one other mod. Now you can run menyoo + multiple other mods
hi, I have an error when injecting multimod, I use steam to start my GTA5, I followed the instruction carefully.
when I try to inject it, the dialog box came out says as on the attachment below.

what should I do to inject the multimod?
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by kent_zteven View Post
hi, I have an error when injecting multimod, I use steam to start my GTA5, I followed the instruction carefully.
when I try to inject it, the dialog box came out says as on the attachment below.

what should I do to inject the multimod?
Thanks.
I'm having the same issue. System.Exception the injection method returned NULL(injection Failed)
Quote Originally Posted by ElCyd View Post
I'm having the same issue. System.Exception the injection method returned NULL(injection Failed)
yup, the error says that.
Quote Originally Posted by kent_zteven View Post
hi, I have an error when injecting multimod, I use steam to start my GTA5, I followed the instruction carefully.
when I try to inject it, the dialog box came out says as on the attachment below.

what should I do to inject the multimod?
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by ElCyd View Post
I'm having the same issue. System.Exception the injection method returned NULL(injection Failed)
Read the requirements in the first post. Hint: Install C++ Redist
WOW, Nice, mod Menu - f3, f4 and Delete?
THANKS. Was 100% convinced i had that installed for a previous mod. must have been outdated. Thanks again
Quote Originally Posted by Wizb View Post
Anybody know why doesn't Vish menu work
Works fine for me with Vish mod. Read the FAQ in the first post.
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
No, it will never exist.

To get unbanned you do this:

Take money
Buy GTA V again.
it the simplest easiest way in the world



No
i can pay an account but idk if its work online
Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?