HelpCham Material?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Cham Material?


I don't know how to make my chams draw solid white.

What material do I use for this and how do I set it?
Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post


I don't know how to make my chams draw solid white.

What material do I use for this and how do I set it?

Marcus Thorman already explained.
Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post


I don't know how to make my chams draw solid white.

What material do I use for this and how do I set it?
Quote Originally Posted by viking911 View Post
Marcus Thorman already explained.
I believe he's referring to THIS thread, it contains the code.

Good luck man!
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
I believe he's referring to THIS thread, it contains the code.

Good luck man!
I forgot to mention I am using the DrawModelExecute hook, not DirectX.
Quote Originally Posted by sethxi View Post
I forgot to mention I am using the DrawModelExecute hook, not DirectX.
Code:
IMaterialSystem *materialSystem;
"VMaterialSystem080"
materialSystem->FindMaterial("vgui/white_additive", "Model textures", 1);
Then in drawModEx use
Code:
modelRender->ForcedMaterialOverride
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us