PostHack help?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hack help?
Hello guys! I can't get the hacks running for some reason. I have Windows XP, I use Finject to inject Jeevin's hacks. I press insert and the menu doesn't pop. Could anybody please help me? Much appreciated! It says Injected:[Insert hack name here.dll] but when I press insert, the menu doesnt pop up. HELP MEH PLZ??!!?
what Operating system is it
Hdogga means what OS does the hack work for?
Your Problem is that you have Windows XP, most hacks now are currently only Windows Vista and Windows 7 exclusive hacks, I suggest upgrading your Operating system, and make sure you have followed the instructions carefully!
Most coders don't have XP anymore because Vista is more Stylish XD...
But Vista has more problems ... I dunno why coders like Vista
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?