SmileSig Request

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request
Text: Longevity
Size: Average
Style: Abstract
Theme:
Color: Orange
Please?

...
I'll give it a shot... Or give WarpathSin a PM.
dont get wps he is not so good at sigs, others wil make it, i might this arvo
Not what you wanted, and I suck at abstract and don't like it so here you go if you like it use it.
Quote Originally Posted by Odysseys View Post
Not what you wanted, and I suck at abstract and don't like it so here you go if you like it use it.
That's great except I don't see Longevity on it.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
That's great except I don't see Longevity on it.
lol its at the top left-hand corner :P its barley visible and small
Made you another one bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseys View Post
Made you another one bud.

That's awesome.
ill make 1 2 when i not busy
Maybe you would like a darker background and sharpened?



And the non-sharpened Version.



Oh yeah btw you don't have to give me credit under your sig, your public hacks are cool so claim my graphics as your own.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us